Reviews for Hunters Moon
mckertis chapter 7 . 2/11
None of this make any sense. So Luna is the sister ? Why ? What is the proof, or at least logical chain there ? How did she get there ? Was she kidnapped ? What is the deal with her "mother" ? Are you writing an absurdist farce ?
mckertis chapter 6 . 2/11
So Neville is an oath-breaker as well, huh. Betrayed his sworn duty.
mckertis chapter 5 . 2/11
To sum it up : yes, Neville did lie to him. Really, it took four years to notice that Harry knows nothing, huh ? It's ludicrous. That idea can only be taken straight if all your characters are idiots. Either that, or they are egotistic bastards who lack any kind of empathy. It's not the first time i've encountered this idea, all of a sudden Hogwarts is full of heirs that are in various alliances with Potters, yet somehow none of them ever mentions it before the crucial plot points. Where the fuck were you before when i needed your help ? Now that i've got power of my own - you think you can ride on my coat tails and be all buddy-buddy with me, huh, you opportunistic bastards ?
Karou WindStalker chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Wish you had continued this.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
I absolutely loved the entire story and would love to see more
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Well, future knowledge, Harry having two wives and Hedwig becoming a Phoenix are nice.

Dumbledore as Dark Lord isn't unheard of, even binding a Phoenix to him. But the mental image of Snape and Remus as lovers is new... and horrible, I am mentally scarred for life. Even Dumbledore with Molly having 2 children is new and horrible for my mental health. But I can't imagine there is a spell to steal life force and magic by simply casting a spell. If that were the case he could cast it on all Death Eaters and wipe the floor with Voldemort.

A shame that you didn't solve the missing sister plotline. Or the Weasley plotline. Or that nobody wrote a lemon for your story.

The fiction has potential, but having so many unfinished plotlines... nice to read a few new ideas, but the fiction isn't a must read, sorry.
Rebmul chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I hope to see this updated and hope your in better health if its not to be updated I hope someone can continue it in the spirit it was written
Rebmul chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
ok this story is awesome shame it died
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Continue the story, this is awesome, I wonder what will happen next?
I am Wolf chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
Plz update this
currahee506 chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
More please
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
If you can, please update!
Soki711 chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
Story getting mundane and not enough action.
Graybear32 chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
One of the darkest and yet most humorous fics I have ever read, good work
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Harry, just call Albus Satan, because that's EXACTLY who he fucking is! Albus Dumbledore is SATAN in human form!