Reviews for Hunters Moon
Open fic. Ron!hate first paragraph. Close fic due to signs of lazy/bad writer and/or wish fulfillment.
AustrianShadow chapter 11 . 5/16
Aloah,

it's been a few years and I do hope your health improved to a point you won't have to fret about having a heart attack again?
Do you think you'll be able to continue your story or will I have to move it to the "to bad, no more updates" folder?
BR
Shadow
torlan2003 chapter 11 . 4/8
Good story, thank you for writing.
Paddybee chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
rein in, not reign in
observentuser chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
FUNNY! Looking forward to more :-)
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
enjoyed your story and would love to read more
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
An interesting romp through potter
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Sister? Daphne? Can't be Luna? Or Daphne. Wrong ages oor too documented. Hmm
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
I saw nothing wrong in the way you handled poor Luna. Seems right to me.
KingRider6911 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Interesting story wish you had continued it tho!
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
update
SinfulPride chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
"No true Slytherin would ever be sorted into Slytherin." YES! I've been saying this for a while now. I love this. (although I usually say this about Harry, not Neville)
mckertis chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
None of this make any sense. So Luna is the sister ? Why ? What is the proof, or at least logical chain there ? How did she get there ? Was she kidnapped ? What is the deal with her "mother" ? Are you writing an absurdist farce ?
mckertis chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
So Neville is an oath-breaker as well, huh. Betrayed his sworn duty.
mckertis chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
To sum it up : yes, Neville did lie to him. Really, it took four years to notice that Harry knows nothing, huh ? It's ludicrous. That idea can only be taken straight if all your characters are idiots. Either that, or they are egotistic bastards who lack any kind of empathy. It's not the first time i've encountered this idea, all of a sudden Hogwarts is full of heirs that are in various alliances with Potters, yet somehow none of them ever mentions it before the crucial plot points. Where the fuck were you before when i needed your help ? Now that i've got power of my own - you think you can ride on my coat tails and be all buddy-buddy with me, huh, you opportunistic bastards ?