Reviews for Hunters Moon
shalimarmars chapter 11 . 4/6
So...update? You can't just leave this story alone! I really want to know what happens next! Please update!
yuiop chapter 11 . 3/6
Nice
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 2/15
Come on now the story cant stop here its getting to the best part!
44leroylamark chapter 3 . 2/8
А когда, собственно, Гарри призвал перстень Блэков? Или это было не вслух? Или до призвания перстня Поттеров? И если так, то почему блоки на ядре не разрушились раньше? И ошмёток Волди тоже?
Это просто частные вопросы. А в общем Фик Очень-очень понравился. СПАСИБО!
Prof. Minerva McGonagall chapter 11 . 1/19
I hope you are better now. I really like your story and hope that you will soon write the next chapter. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.
Take care
bluezy261175 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the story thus far.
femalefarrier chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
keep going loving the story..
khjhkgjh chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
great story, please continue
Nella Hyuga chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
LOL Way ta go Lucy lol
Gracealma chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Found your story. I so like this. Especially what Ron received (the dumb git!). Hope you get well soon.
Selacha chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
This one was very well written. Two things I want to comment on. One, the story I read just before this one happened to contain a rather... detailed lemon between Harry and Luna. Reading that she may be his sister made me feel unclean all over. And as to the thing about Moony and Snape *shudder* I almost did exactly what Sirius did.
GdHpforever chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
please continue
tied chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Loved the update, and a different view to Any I have read on dmbles and falkes

Sorry to hear aboul all your health issues but now that you are back writing, I hope you can add more

T
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Is he going to find out about his inheritance and visit the goblins? Albus should be in jail right now as Bones was witness to his crimes.
Philosophize chapter 11 . 8/23/2013