Reviews for Hunters Moon
dude356 chapter 11 . 8/31
I've enjoyed this fic very much and it's sad to read that you won't be able to continue it due to circumstances out of your control. I hope someone adopts it and continues it if that is what you want, but if this is where it ends, I still enjoyed what you've given us. Take care of yourself.
Open fic. Ron!hate first paragraph. Close fic due to signs of lazy/bad writer and/or wish fulfillment.
AustrianShadow chapter 11 . 5/16
Aloah,

it's been a few years and I do hope your health improved to a point you won't have to fret about having a heart attack again?
Do you think you'll be able to continue your story or will I have to move it to the "to bad, no more updates" folder?
BR
Shadow
torlan2003 chapter 11 . 4/8
Good story, thank you for writing.
Paddybee chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
rein in, not reign in
observentuser chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
FUNNY! Looking forward to more :-)
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
enjoyed your story and would love to read more
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
An interesting romp through potter
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Sister? Daphne? Can't be Luna? Or Daphne. Wrong ages oor too documented. Hmm
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
I saw nothing wrong in the way you handled poor Luna. Seems right to me.
KingRider6911 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Interesting story wish you had continued it tho!
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
update
SinfulPride chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
"No true Slytherin would ever be sorted into Slytherin." YES! I've been saying this for a while now. I love this. (although I usually say this about Harry, not Neville)
mckertis chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
None of this make any sense. So Luna is the sister ? Why ? What is the proof, or at least logical chain there ? How did she get there ? Was she kidnapped ? What is the deal with her "mother" ? Are you writing an absurdist farce ?
mckertis chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
So Neville is an oath-breaker as well, huh. Betrayed his sworn duty.