Reviews for The Potions Master's Touch
Thorilian chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
That cheeky old bugger planed it! Wow didn't see that coming and I loved it!
yuediangelo chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Deuses!
Esta linda!
Eu adorei!
Kimi Lowe chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
cute but short..
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great story. Maybe he said 'Too bad it wasn't us.'
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Haha, Albus Albus.. You sly meddelsome old coot. Lovely.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Haha very cute fic. :) Very convincing act from Neville even though

he was just acting like his clumsy old self, no one would've suspected otherwise.
ILoveYouLikeNiallLovesNandos chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Okay, so I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. Snape and Harry weren't the only ones effected by the potion, were they?

Ah well, I loved this story none the less :D
Twilightfans chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
please, please tell me it was, "nice work, Love. Will you marry me?"!
Rika100 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
WOW! nice job on the fic. I really enjoyed reading it. _
kidzannie chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
i can't believe i didn't review this already. i must have been distracted by something probably having to cook dinner, it's a bad hadit of mine finishing a story before starting to cook. hubby has had some long waits

great idea to get them together cause there's now way snape would admit to liking harry without a big push from something. just love the whole potions, hex, curse, creature inheritance stories, as long as there's a happy ending.

was good thank you
Sela McGrane chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Hey this is a great story. It's the second time I've read it, but I can't remember if I reviewed the first time or not. I found it again because someone else recommended I look you up, because I'm rather fond of Snarry's.

Oh, and your profile said you love recommendations yourself, so check this one out - s/6154010/1/The_Point_of_Love - It's one of mine. Snarry. I've got a few others, I'd really love to hear what you think of them. :-)
Sevlin chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
U plan this story very good! Itwas very perfect but it was so short for my to read. Will you write more story about this 2?
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
That was amazing!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I love this story! Albus sorta reminded me of the classic bad guy in all of the old cartoons for a moment there with the whole 'stroking a pheonix' thing. They always did love stroking a big over loved and fed cat while they plotted things and watched those plots unfold. It's funny, and a fun story to read overall.
lady.edgecombe chapter 6 . 2/15/2011