Reviews for World of Dreams
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 6 . 7/15
Please continue this :( This is really good
372259 chapter 6 . 2/18
THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
SunnyLunar chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Hi!
Amazing story, I am so drawn to this, I can't help myself from reading it over and over again
But, it seems like it's been a while. When is the next chapter going to come out?
Cantare chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
This is probably the darkest and most realistic nejiten story I've seen. You write emotions and relationships very well, and have thought about wider implications in clan politics really thoroughly. It's a story that's very hard to read because the characters are all in pain and in conflict with each other, but you just want to keep reading and see how things might improve.

Two gems I really want to see more of! Lee being mature and a supportive friend - not just to Tenten but also to Neji! And more of Hiashi being supportive in his own way. We really don't get see enough of Hiashi in a good way in most stories, and I love to see his relationship with Neji develop further.

I see you haven't updated this story in a while (I have a few stories like that as well) and I can only hope that you haven't given up on it! I am happy to give any encouragement or ideas you might need!
ani chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
please update! don't keep us waiting any longer T-T
Shubhs chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I hope you plan to continue for it's interesting to see a NejiTen written like this. Most tend to exaggerate, some tend to lay it on too thick. It's nice to read something believable. :)
Sanzano chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Hi, I'm sanzano-dream from deviantart.

I don't know if you're continuing this fic (you should, is great) but anyway is easier for me to follow you by that deviant.

I really hope you up-date.

See you.
D chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I hope you continue this story because its just AMAZING :)
Kaere chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Great story you have here! The characterization is spot on, as well as the changing emotions that come with Tenten's mixed hormones! Please do update soon! It would be such a waste to abandon this story.

Looking Forward to the next update,

Kaere
kenni no. 1 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
yes more! yup, only hiashi can make people see reason. he has that 'shut up and listen' look.

kenni
Kari chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Awesome. XD I just finished and I have to say, I quite like how this story has played out on a twist. It'll be very interesting to see how it comes along. _
KNO chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Can I just say, this is a very brilliant piece of work. Especially Chapter 5, with the tense scene in the restaurant.

I really appreciate the way you've characterized Neji, TenTen, Lee, and Hiashi. Spot on.

I'm looking forward to your next update, whenever that may be. :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Please update very soon. Please keep writing. I can wait for the next chapter. Great job
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Great job. I hope neji and tenten will get along soon
Love Is Only a Word chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Why are you dissapointed with this chapter? It was great. Update sooner.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »