Reviews for Santa's Helper
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/16
This was too cute! Loved the Little note at the end! nice touch.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
So cute :) i'm happy for Helga!
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
-Squeals.- Oh my God it was beautiful and its no where near Christmas but this story seriously put my in a very Christmas like mood Thank you for writing and sharing this with us that was amazing! I look forward to other holiday themed fics like this one when it comes time for said holidays. I'm seriously blown away! Keep up the amazing work! :D
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was SO cute! I read the kissing scene over and over. It was a great part. The way you detailed it was perfect. The note at the end was ADORABLE! (:
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
lol i wonder how she will react to him on their next meeting? XD
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That kiss was the PERFECT gift for Helga :) I loved the little note at the end...revealing Arnold to be santa!
Adorable story!
Alyssa Turley chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was so cute and sweet
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love it. Just i love it.
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwww! So cute! Arnold as Santa was such a lovely idea!
FullofHeart12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED this! :) 3
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was purely adorable. Love love love love love it :))))
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hehehehehehehehe! SQUEAL! xD

I love that Arnold/Santa revealed himself in the end! That's just the icing on the cake. :D

I really enjoyed this fic. (:

Thank you for this little bit of holiday cheer, I can't wait to read more!
TheAdelaide9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hahahaha omg I thought the title was Satan's little helper, I was like: whatthef*ck? XD But it was absolutely adorable ;3
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ahhh! That is SOO sweet and brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this. The plot was great and everything, and I loved their mistletoe kiss. Went great with the song "Last Christmas" that's been in my head since two days ago. ANyways, great story! :)
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was beautiful. i really enjoyed reading this.