Reviews for No Sacrifices
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
good..hope you would try to continue it...
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh, wow...that was really good! Great job!
InnocentGraces chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh my...

How stupid of me to forget this point Ben made in 'Inside Man'!

NO SACRIFICES!

(Why is Ben that forgettful and oblivious about it!)

Anyway,nice mention of Tyler and Ken,if I were Gwen,I would go Anodite immediately and kill Ben in a painful way.

(You really deserve to die,Benjamin!)
Bullshit chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Kevin should have been dealt with back when he first appeared. They summed up who he was at the beginning of Ben 10 which was a sociopath. His death would have been a good conclusion to the disaster they call an TV show.
Gwevinxoxo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow... I love the story but it's so sad& emotional
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
woot! you're right, we needed something like this. You're so right, Ben's become a hypocrite. It's because he know's Kevin's old record. Ben's weird like that. He can trust strangers, but he feels like he won't fix Kevin, and he doesn't know the back story. *whacks Ben*
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Amazing and Powerful...I cried with her...& im so happy this HOPEFULLY ends friday so we can all stop writing all these sad&angry fics.
DanteVirgil09 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I agree with Gwen, Kevin is just taking revenge on those who've wronged him in tha past. He's pissed at Gwen and Ben because he thought they would understand his situation. Ben may need to kill oneday in order to save the universe or something like that, but Kevin? Really? Too bad Ben hasn't seen Amores Perros, 21 Grams, and Babel; I think he'll get the picture.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So sweet. I think that Gwen is totally right. Ben is just to oblivious to realize that.