Reviews for Winchester Playground
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Dumb spirits! They bit off WAAAAAAY more than they could chew. Good job! :D
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
LOL! Loved it! Wow, I didn't realize that I'd gotten this far behind! Doggone Dragonspeak! Well hopefully I'm back. I wonder if there's moreā€¦ :-)
Shannz chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh, this almost begs for more...I want to see more of what came before AND after!

Very nicely done with Dean's urgency and desperation and it had a nice creepy feel as well. I don't know how you got that all in there in 100 words but you did!

Those spirits wont know that hit them! LoL!

Have a Happy Holiday season! Hope your dad and rest of the fam is doing well :)

Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
"Here", it whispered from dark corners,

"here", it cackled behind moldering mattresses,

"here", it cried through the hallways of the deserted orphanage

Oh - nicely done sweetie!

BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
What an awesome fic!

I mean, hello, you should get an extra cookie for using the WOW three times! Love Dean in this, all big brother, all in don't-mess-with-Sammy-mood!

This ones great as always, my precious!

Naimeria chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh wow. I reread this six times. I can't even explain how much I loved this. There's just so much in it, and it's so simple yet so powerful. I could see this being a full-fledged story.

Thank you so much. :D

Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love the repetitive use of the drabble word, and the dark corners and moldering mattresses of the deserted orphanage - the atmosphere is so thick you can almost smell it!

Great read, thanks

Swellison chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ohhh, nice creepy vibe with the ghost echo - kind of like that Capital One commercial with the barbarian and his son mimicking each other;-) Plane soil? ah planed soil, maybe?

cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oooooh eerie and creepy use of the word of the week, I loved this ghostly caper, Kate!

The repetition is a super way to create the atmosphere of tension and of course having Dean clearly injured and fighting so hard to reach Sam is wonderful balm to our Season 6 fan-souls...

Weird how we both thought of games this week - that hive mind thing again!

PS I think you have a small typo "plane ground" (assume you meant plain?)