Reviews for The Host
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
628
sushimakipark chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
please update this fict soon, its been long time you not updated almost 3 years so please don't make us waiting for so long to updated
sushimakipark chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
why hinata left sasuke? where did she go? is she going back to her family? i hope next chap hinata is pregnant and she knew that sasuke got crash
sushimakipark chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
why hinata move out? is she fear that sasuke didn't like her?
sushimakipark chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
this my first review,

pardon me if i'm mistake i think scene sasuke's fight its like brad pitt fight club, is it right?

well i hope sasuhina realize that their in love each other
LoveMore chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Wow soooo Longggg
blitszkrieg chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Crying because I just reread your story, and I wish you'd update when you have time ;A; I miss your updates ;-;
Emi chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Hello! I hope you are okay! You haven't posted in so long :( I miss your story very much, and cannot wait for more of this tale, but your health, of course, is much more important. Congratulations on the wedding! Hope all is going well, and that you are happy and healthy. Wishing you all the best! You are amazing :)
kikyorocks543 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I love it
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my gosh I'm fangirling right now
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i love your story very much. its my most favourite story. i had even saved it for offline i am sad that there is no chapter updated after 9 . please write and upload as fast as you can. i can't wait to know the secret of sasuke and hinata sasuke future relationship.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Godamn...*sigh* that was so...amazing...exciting..hot! Finally! But wth hinata! You don't know what you want! Your once again making me numb! Oh sasuke...shame...my heart bleeds... Love this story! Thank the lord its rated M people! To many rated T's! For writers please...go rated M All the way baby...sorry I'm a pervert like kakashi I can't help it! Anyway kisses love! Your story is lovely...my heart yearns for more so without further a do...chapter 8 here I come!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Hinata, girla...I like you...so please understand that if your seriously thinking of moving out without exploring the depths of Sasuke pleasurable body then I don't know you anymore..the furrrrrrk...oh my guava...just love him!I-I seriously can't understand...your making me numb...Hinata! Goddamit it all to hell and back! Not even a lemon...life sucks for me! But on the bright side! I-so-freaking-heart this fanfic! Where are my Lemon the pervert in can't wait any longer!
Jolie luv chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
pls update soon. It's wonderful story. I love it
Jolie luv chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
like it. Pls update soon.