Reviews for My Guilty Pleasures
BuruuDesu chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
OOH I love this chapter so much. Brings back memories of Alice madness Returns
Doomsword chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
I wonder, when fangirls write stories with their (self-insert) OCs, do you know that Genesis was meant to be a woman? But because the game has to be suitable for young audience, he ended as the third General.
Exemia chapter 26 . 9/22/2011
Those bastards and bitches! D: I hope they rot in Hell and hope Maigen will be safe. Loved the story all the way, now I'm gonna read the sequel. :)
bibliotaku748 chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
BWWWWAAH! I was tearing up reading this Maigen. I hate you for killing them. :( I get it though. Message me when the squele is up.
EvilKookies chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
Can't wait for the sequel! and i would review more...but i have no clue what to say...
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
That waz sad! u didnt let Genesis say good bye! i really want the sequal now! kant wait! this waz a great story.
Mata Nui chapter 25 . 9/18/2011
Well I don't like to call myself the ruler. I'm just a simple ex farm boy from Russia trying to make a living in America.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
At least you updated! Hmmm. Sephiroth loves her too and it was funny wiess getting basically assualted by a crazy rabid girl. ) I wanna read the next chapter and by what you said of me might hating you... its going to be sad! Oh no! I am going to be bawling when I read the end ain't I? Will the sequal be any happier on the ending? can't wait for the ending:)
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
Love the fic so far! Its been awhile since you have updated. I wanna know what's going to happen! I wanna know if those people in the end live instead of die.
bibliotaku748 chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
Haha, love it! Even though Genesis is a meany it was awesome! Go humans! I also love the sneak peak, and the voice. Sarcasm is your friend!
Catslock chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
again a wonderful chapter! Oddly enough i always enjoy your inserts at the end. Was needing a good laugh today and the inserts always give me one. Cant wait for he next chapter. Thx for writing.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
OMG I'm so sorry I havent reviewed since, like, the beginning of this story! I would have, but I have no internet unless I go to McDonalds or the library (like, maybe once a month... O.o)

I love this chapter! (And all the others!) I can't wait for the next part! This story is like pocky made with crack-addicting like no other.

You're amazing! .
Mata Nui chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
Yes my name is from Bionicle the great spirit none the less a title I have taken to hearts and use wise to were some of my comrades hit to my existence as a higher power.
Ty-Lea Rose Yuko chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
i don't know sneak peeks are kinda nice but they are sorta spoilers then again i love spoilers so go ahead :D
bibliotaku748 chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
Sneak peak! Funny A/N by the way. Upzate ze chapers!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »