Reviews for The Bondmate's Opinion
FluffyLoveMama chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
At first I got worried that it was bones that had said something and then I reread it and visible sagged in relief.
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very nice. Now you can write the sequel where he does something morally/legally questionable to the asshat who insulted Spock. Maybe Scott can help. That would be totally awesome.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very nice.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
love it!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh i love it! How they were all so... fluffy and i love it!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh that is just precious! I would've loved a scene with Spock asking McCoy or someone their ideas on the human tradition of make up sex, but oh well. Great job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
awwww just awww too cut ei loved it
Meloremi chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Brilliant job. I loved it! D
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OMG Jim's so hot when he gets pissed about someone insulting his bondmate. LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Go Jim! I can understand Spock's view on the matter , and I wish I could have half the stoicism he has, but still. Angry!possessive!Jim (complete with swearwords ]) is alwas fun to read.

Great fic as ever
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was good. I never could figure out who exactly was the offending party-a dignitary, an admiral? Someone who was in the transporter room, I gathered. Scotty should have scrambled his molecules for it. Usually Spock is so well respected the entire crew would stick up for him. But as he said, no one is more important than his bondmate. The remark about not having any self respect was low, and even though Spock said an apology was not necessary I'm glad Jim apologized. I hate it when the boys fight. Great job with this story!