Reviews for Blood And Snow
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The brotherfluff! Ahhhh! I like it. Very much. Great imagery! :)
The Solver chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
aw, I love your writing. That was pretty awesome. I loved the imaginary that I got from the snow turning red. Great job. Did I ever mention how awesome you are? Because your awesome! Lots of Love-The Solver
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
;w; a perfect story of a heartwarming bond! I loved it!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
As usual, another brilliant bit of agony. Loved it.
Lujayn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Beautiful story. I loved the image of the blood on the snow, the flashes of bright light and the snowball fights. Aww Sam was so sweet taking care of Dean:)

'Virgin Marry on toast, Sammy.' Haha, nice one!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I always love your work and as this is a hurt Dean story I loved it.

Great story and awesome job writing it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Three words: I. Love. You.

And maybe two more: Thank You!

*hugs*

Mandy
anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This, was awesome.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aw good story, I totally enjoyed Sam taking care of Dean for once, I wish there was more of that on the show. Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww. I'm really glad you wanted Dean to paint the snow red. :D It made for such a lovely fic and worried Sam and hurt Dean and such squeeeness. :D

Dean wanted to clean his baby all himself because it was his blood, not mad at Sam at all. But Sam wouldn't let him. Love that. He really knows how to handle his big brother.

Nicely done. :)
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
"Flash of bright light over head." I like how you described this and the disjointed thoughts of Dean after everything that happened. Interesting end to a hunt. I also agree with Dean. "Virgin Mary on toast?" *grin*
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG! HUN! THIS WAS AWESOME!

Way to get some snow in there!

loved Blood in it! THATS SUCH A NICE IMAGE!

AW Sammy was so good taking care of him!

awww

excellent hun! xx
ptv chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
really beautiful story. it's snowing here too. Thanks for sharing!
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Liked it. Ain't getting enoughbrother bonding at the moment, so your tale of snowball fights and Dean hurt and Sam comfort is much appreciated.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
What a wonderful story.

I love your descriptions of the different scenes from Dean injured and lying in the snow to Sam's worry and urgency to get Dean to the hospital.

Thanks for letting the readers know in your summary that this wasn't a death fic, so some of us, like me, would take a chance and read it.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.