Reviews for Santa Claus is Coming To
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I want to take this fic and ROLL IN IT. XD Seriously, I am so happy right now.
Neferit chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think I will never look at Santa Claus the same way as before, hehe. Who would have thought that Santa can be such a matchmaker? :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cute, but I must admit that I would find it difficult to trust Santa...paranoid
Doni chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ok, that was sexy and disgustingly cute...which of course means I loved it. ;) Nicely done.
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This story is so cute. X3 I love McCoy in this one, wanting his daughter to get a pony just to spite his ex-wife. And Jim getting a lightsaber! :D Those are amazing fun, I can see him carrying it around on uneventful days on the bridge. He and Sulu would have a lot of fun if Sulu got one too.

And Spock dirty-talking in his own way - that was perfect. _

So, hi!

You've definitely noticed by now that I haven't been reviewing anything. At all. X

I haven't been on this site in so long, I didn't notice that the storymark feature returned. (Unless my computer is being weird, and it actually didn't. Oh well.)

But because I haven't been reading and reviewing as I should, I've filled an entire browser window with all of the stories/chapters I've neglected to read/review, and shall be doing that for most of the rest of today! :) Or longer, considering how behind I seem to be.

*goes off to read*
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great premise. Love that Sam got a bit of it and really loved McCoy wishing Jo would get a pony just because it would drive his ex crazy.
JaimiePrufrock chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg hahahaha I think Spock talking dirty might now be the funniest thing ever:

"Have I mentioned that those jeans conform to your body in a most esthetically pleasing manner?"

cute oneshot! thanks for sharing! :)
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely precious and just wonderful.

""How it is you know our names?" Spock asked, studying the man like a science experiment gone wrong." I love this line! It made me laugh. A lot. :D

And, of course, Jim and Spock getting together and having their Christmas wishes come true was the perfect ending to a very happy Christmas fic. Merry Christmas to you, too! :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved it!
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OH. MY. GOD!

I don't think you can comprehend quite how much this made me happy. I mean, SANTA getting the two of them together? That is too perfect for words.

But I must ask if you have been listening to any Mariah Carey by any chance. Because this totally reminds me of the song "all I want for Christmas is You".

Blip
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
love it! the whole santa coming on the enterprise is kind of weird but if it gets jim and spock together it is SOOO acceptable D
tierranranfar chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
:'DDDDDDDD this was adorable. At first when santa arrived I kept thinking- wow this has to be work of Q.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, Merry Christmas to you too T'Key'la! Your story brought happiness to me, and I'm sure it'll make a big impression out there for the holidays. If I were Jim, Spock in my bed would be my desire as well! Maybe if we're all good boys and girls out here in K/S Land, the writers for the second reboot Star Trek movie will bring us a little K/S for 2012. That would be the best present of all! Happy holidays!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hahhahahahahahah i hahahahah i cannot stop ahahhahah laughing sooo funny and so perfect hahahahahahahha great job!