Reviews for Lies
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Angel: Yay Ryou!

Ryou: You need to get a life.

Angel: But... You mad eme sad now.

Ryou: I'm sorry, you get excired over the weirdest things.

Bakura: Don't be sorry, she's a freak.

Angel: Your just mad cause Ryou stabbed you!

Ryou: Bakura have you learnt nothing? Don't annoy her or she'll...

Bakura: She'll what? She...

Angel: I know I'm weird, I know I'm a freak but you don't need to insult me because of it! I like this fic, jsut because you don't doesn't mean you can insult me because of it.

Bakura: Weirdo.

Angel: *hits him with a frying pan* I am not a weirdo!
xxGaara'sAngelxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was dark, but it rocked! Nice to see Ryou kick Bakura's butt in the end. I know it sounds mean, but I was happy when Ryou snapped. And don't worry, I know your sane. You had the bad guy die and the victim go free. Speaking from a psychological standpoint, that means you don't like torture and death, you know, for real. Anyway, your story was good scary, but not too intense to have me watching hours of funny stuff to make myself feel better. Nice writing!

-xxGaara'sAngelxx
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I like this, it'll make a good ending. I suck at reviewing so instead here's a cyber cookie. Now I'll go and stalk your stories
organizedchaos chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
haha i love this wimpy little ryou fights back stupid bakura he should have known better than to give the victim the knife but then he did think ryou was completely under his control. after all the other abuse stories and all the stories where ryou ends up killing himself (tho i cant really blame him for that) your story was very refreshing and made me giggle at the irony i think ill read your other stories :) you may have made a crazy fan out of me
Jaybee4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Never before have I read a fanfic in which Ryou kills Bakura, good job although it was sad for some reason (probably because I'm a yaoi fan, so sorry about that). I love your writing too, it has this nice flow to it :3
Biachi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I kinda like this ending I think you should use it.. It's very well thought out. how did you think of it?
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
R: D: I-I-I would never do that!

P: XD Well, maybe you would... Does Bakura even do that to you, Ryou?

R: No-No not yet...

P: ... Wait did you say-

XD Nice story Jess!
Jess'BestieBecauseIReviewdThis chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I lurve eet Jeshie _ Lotso description:DD Uhmmm...that is all? Kbaiiiii:3.
BakuBakuRemix chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really like the way you've written Ryou here, you did a really good job with his personality and it was a lot of fun to read. I definitely like the part where Ryou picked up the knife, that was a really neat segment.

The ending took me by surprise too, you should post the other one you say this is an alternate ending for.

A little critique, I thought "He took out that knife he loves so very much and proceeded to torture me." was an awkward sentence, and it could probably be fixed by using more detail.

Looking forward to more updates from you!