Reviews for Sabrina extended
twilightloversha chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really like your story, and while i enjoyed the movie i think your continuation matches up perfectly. Really sad to see you haven't update in years.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
God things are moving quickly. I think Linus nearly said the wrong thing when he mentioned children. Is it me or is Sabrina getting a bit emotional and snappy at Linus? Insecure? Is it her hormones? Have they been having safe protected sex or will there be a little Linus on the way? Great story. Please continue to write and share. Thanks for your hard work.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Good news with the speedy wedding. Just hope everything goes ok.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
What a lovely surprise engagement. Cant wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice to know they are now physical lovers. As if Linus needs to be worried about Louis? Can't wait to read more.
friend2friend chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
just found your story.. you've stayed in character perfectly .. I love it!
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I think it's every girls dream to have a prince like Linus and live in a castle!
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Weddings Weddings Weddings! How wonderful!
Marla's Lost chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Yay Linus!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love it! Love how you recounted the events that led up to Linus' trip to Paris, and what followed! Absolutely love the 1995 version of Sabrina, but since I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan, I have a deep fondness for the original.
A cold november wind chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm so glad you posted it! I definitely have to watch the 1995 version now...and I think the part where Irene is teasing the heck out of them is a great addition. I also like the part where you describe Sabrina getting closer to Linus and his hidden characteristics. Thank you!
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Sign me up - I love Linus Larrabee!