Reviews for Sabrina extended
iloveromance chapter 4 . 9/18
Very nice chapter and the detailed description of the renovated castle was perfect. I know you have a lot of other things that you're working on but I hope you plasn to continue this at some point.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 9/18
Great chapter! The beginning of this chapter was really cute with Sabrina and Linus trying to sort out their sleeping arrangements. Hopefully one of their wedding presents will be a bigger bed! )
iloveromance chapter 2 . 9/18
I'm finally getting back to this story after much too long but it is nice to continue it. Interesting development in this chaspter. I didn't expect Linus to propose so soon, but then again he's known Sabrina his whole life. This is a great story so far!
faithovercomes13 chapter 4 . 3/28
"Sabrina" is one of my favorite movies and I can see this story unfolding in front of me. My only critique seems like a tiny detail but it threw me off a little bit. Harrison Ford was 53 when the film was released. I can see adjusting his age and I am sure he was supposed to be be portraying Linus a little younger than that but saying he was 29 here was jarring. I would have preferred to see his age be in the mid-40's. Having said that, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It has been over 6 years but I hope you take this up again. Great read
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Continue! .
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Really nice story! I love the movie and I really like your way of continuing! I know it's been over four years since you updated, but please consider writing more/finishing this lovely fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Great story! Please continue!
twilightloversha chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really like your story, and while i enjoyed the movie i think your continuation matches up perfectly. Really sad to see you haven't update in years.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
God things are moving quickly. I think Linus nearly said the wrong thing when he mentioned children. Is it me or is Sabrina getting a bit emotional and snappy at Linus? Insecure? Is it her hormones? Have they been having safe protected sex or will there be a little Linus on the way? Great story. Please continue to write and share. Thanks for your hard work.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Good news with the speedy wedding. Just hope everything goes ok.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
What a lovely surprise engagement. Cant wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice to know they are now physical lovers. As if Linus needs to be worried about Louis? Can't wait to read more.
friend2friend chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
just found your story.. you've stayed in character perfectly .. I love it!
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I think it's every girls dream to have a prince like Linus and live in a castle!
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Weddings Weddings Weddings! How wonderful!