Reviews for A Silent Awakening
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Posted 24 August 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre TSL: The Exile gets a reprieve.

The piece is all introspection until the end. What I didn't understand is who the killer was, and if he merely missed his target, or killed whom he intended?

The trial was confusing for both the character and myself. They automatically assumed she had killed the boy, and being unable to communicate, it gets worse.

Four chapters long, and I so wanted to just keep reading...

Pick of the Week
Ronin Kenshin chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
wow this is pretty awsome fic so far i like how ya did your own thing while staying true to the matteriel great work hope ya continue it
somename chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Very interesting. One the better takes novelizing a game I've read. Looking forwards to seeing exactly where this story is going, partially Dantooine.
writtenrhythm chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I like the changes you put into place, like the second conversation with Atton. Great job, looking forward to chapter 3!
Ash Veran chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I think I see where this is going, and it promises to be an interesting angle-if I'm guessing right, of course.