Reviews for Love Lost
karavinemarinas chapter 28 . 1/28
Oh my gosh this is an amazing story! Hope you update soon if you are rewriting this one! Thanks! :)
Goose chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Not really. Anyone who thinks that Chi Chi is in the wrong is an idiot. Goku is absolutely useless as a husband and provider for his family. Not to mention how he just leaves her to train some random, or whatever reason that suits his fancy.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Ahh. So Emiko's plans DID work. BIGGESTGRINONPLANETEARTH
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
OMG! I freaken L0VE how Emiko's mind works! XD
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Yup. Might as well just go along with it. Right Chika? XDXDXD
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
I LOVED IT! I love fights. XD you know, the ones with words! If I was there... you don't wanna know! hehehe
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
YAY! Reunion! THAT'LL GET IT IN CHICHI'S FUCKING DUMB ASS CLOUDED AS HELL IDIOTIC MIND! Ahem... sorry. A little overwhelmed there...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I never liked Yamcha, anyway. XD
DBZFanGXCC chapter 27 . 5/3/2014
I read this marvellous piece of art like hundreds of times and still I can't like the ending... But I really am looking forward to the sequels ;) Please, when will you update them or publish the other story? Really, this master piece has amazed me :') I love it, the best fanfic ever and the best I've read too! Keep up the great work!
Chilami Lynn chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Ok vegeta has a therapist. hahahaa did Bulma force her? poor chichi. what is wrong with her.
artilyon-rand chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
I LIKE IT ALRIGHT BUt there is All this whole shit its your fault goku and no matter how pure you are and your archivaments or how many time you has riscke d your sodding life for the galaxy you are still the bad guy and you apologise stuff that i dont let me be ok with the rest ... that would be ok for a oc but he goku pures guy ever it's so no fair and out charactter
artilyon-rand chapter 23 . 1/18/2014