Reviews for Thrift Store Boots and Gucci Suits
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
love it! I decided to read this before I read the companion! Off to read that now.
bloodyhell95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
you made me think that Blair was pregnant...
Aerelon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
A Dan and Blair hook up actually works. More please. :)
Suz chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
THIS IS FUCKING RAD!

Give me more dair now please. (:
slimkay chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
INSANE. Your ability to turn spoilers into mighty good fics goes beyond what's humanly possible. I always look forward to your fics because they are so good. And you're hyping me up big time for the upcoming GG episodes (we got a long way to go though)...

That was sooooo amazing.

And, don't worry. The POV was great :) Sure we could have used Dan's, but, hell, that can come in an upcoming sequel, can't it?
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was amazing to read. Loved it, a lot.
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'll always be a chair shipper; however, this fic has made me slightly warm up to dair and made me slightly be able to grasp how they could ever on earth be romantically involved. Though, if this ever happens on the show my tv might end up broken. Great fic:)

Caitlin
present.tense chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I absolutely love all your Dair fics. Keep em coming!
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
anything you write is fine by me - ESPECIALLY anything dair. ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY when they are scrogging. or post scrog. or about to scrog. whatevs. ;)
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
O_O DAIR! :D

Haha this was really cute so far, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I would like to see a bit of them getting together in flashbacks or something maybe? I donno. I love the idea of them, but I'd just really like to see them falling in your story. Update soon :D
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 12/5/2010