Reviews for Edward Elric and the Goblet of Fire
pokeperson01 chapter 8 . 7/21
I can not saw how much I love your story. I have reread this chapter three times already and I have fangirled everytime. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter at least! I REALLY want to know what their reactions are to finding out that Ed is the Fullmetal Alchemist and that he was at Hogwarts. I know that this story has not been updated in years but it is JUST SO GOOD! I absolutely adore this story! Thank you for writing this!
Gwntan12 chapter 4 . 6/4
I just feel really, really bad for Edward right now, considering the General threatened to rip him from limb to limb/ rip off his antenna.
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 2/14
Doesn't automail use neuro electricity?
If Hogwarts caused neuro electricity to stop working, everyone would be incapacitated
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
if you are still out there pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease UPDATE!
Guest42 chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
You know when you make a pairing of someone you make their name into one right? Like EdWin.
So I have came up with the perfect to call HarryXHermione!
Put it in google tramslate it sounds the same!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
hummingbird802 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Isnt edward rich already? I mean isnt he like a millionair now because of his new statuse which means higher wages and also the fact he hardly spends his research money as an alchemist?
Pleasanttrouble chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
this is wonderful
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I was very interested in this until I found out you haven't updated in about 2 years. So lets just say I'm not reading on.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Thank you for finally letting Ed show off a little, and not to Harry and Co.
What would you do if I said I wanted to see Fleur fall for Ed like a ton of bricks?
You're really ripping Ron and Hermione off. They are pretty cool characters, you know.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Thank you for the Phenoix. (I can't spell that) It is a beautiful animal for him to have.
You can't have him spilling the beans already! Unless you're gonna draw it out?
Random Chick chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
You need to read the Percy Jackson series and the continuation (the time between the 2 is less than a year) is Heroes of Olympus by RIck Riordan. You are missing out. Trust me. If you like Harry Potter, I think you'll like PJO. Here are the books in order:
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

and for Heros of Olympus (PJO continues here, with a short time skip)

The Lost Hero
Son of Neptune
Mark of Athena
House of Hades (comes out October 2013)

Please try!
Fan chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I just looked at your profile, and I'm in 8th grade (I'm very mature) and there is a student there who is 6ft 3in (a bit taller than you) and he is one of the youngest in the class at 13. Just sayin'.