Reviews for Edward Elric and the Goblet of Fire
This is GREAT! Please update! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
LadyLucina28 chapter 7 . 4/11
Since Ed 'lost' his travelogue aka Alchemy Notes. Why couldn't he just summon it wuth a simple Accio? Hermione did something similar with Dumbledore's books even if she haven't see them if I remember correctly.
Mental Incapacity And Unhinged chapter 4 . 1/17
Olivier Armstrong didn't do alchemy.
Mental Incapacity And Unhinged chapter 4 . 1/17
I can imagine Harry being all like you better start answering questions, and Ed being all no.
miss.ptitegeek chapter 8 . 1/7
Heyy!
Nice fanfic ;)
I suppose that's when the real stuff begin! Ahhh... Too sad that this story seems to be abandonned
I still hope that they'll be a 9th chapter one day, I'm sure it'll be fun now that the other teachers know about Ed, and now that Ling's here!
Anyway, I hope your exams were OK for you!
Bye!
Letosai chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Hello!
So I'm on YouTube and I come across Vic Mignogna reading excerpts of a few FMA fanfictions. It was altogether hilarious.
Needless to say, that's how I found myself here! I love your crossover. It's wonderful and the blending of Harry Potter and Full Metal Alchemist is strangely great. I know it's been a while but I'm totally going to check in for updates. Maybe I'll get lucky!
pokeperson01 chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
I can not saw how much I love your story. I have reread this chapter three times already and I have fangirled everytime. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter at least! I REALLY want to know what their reactions are to finding out that Ed is the Fullmetal Alchemist and that he was at Hogwarts. I know that this story has not been updated in years but it is JUST SO GOOD! I absolutely adore this story! Thank you for writing this!
Gwntan12 chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
I just feel really, really bad for Edward right now, considering the General threatened to rip him from limb to limb/ rip off his antenna.
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Doesn't automail use neuro electricity?
If Hogwarts caused neuro electricity to stop working, everyone would be incapacitated
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
if you are still out there pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease UPDATE!
Guest42 chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
You know when you make a pairing of someone you make their name into one right? Like EdWin.
So I have came up with the perfect to call HarryXHermione!
HarrMione!
Put it in google tramslate it sounds the same!
XD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE NOW!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
UPDATE NOW
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
awesome!
hummingbird802 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Isnt edward rich already? I mean isnt he like a millionair now because of his new statuse which means higher wages and also the fact he hardly spends his research money as an alchemist?