Reviews for Edward Elric and the Goblet of Fire
Guest42 chapter 8 . 5/16
You know when you make a pairing of someone you make their name into one right? Like EdWin.
So I have came up with the perfect to call HarryXHermione!
HarrMione!
Put it in google tramslate it sounds the same!
XD
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE NOW!
UPDATE NOW
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
awesome!
hummingbird802 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Isnt edward rich already? I mean isnt he like a millionair now because of his new statuse which means higher wages and also the fact he hardly spends his research money as an alchemist?
Pleasanttrouble chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
this is wonderful
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I was very interested in this until I found out you haven't updated in about 2 years. So lets just say I'm not reading on.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Thank you for finally letting Ed show off a little, and not to Harry and Co.
What would you do if I said I wanted to see Fleur fall for Ed like a ton of bricks?
You're really ripping Ron and Hermione off. They are pretty cool characters, you know.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Thank you for the Phenoix. (I can't spell that) It is a beautiful animal for him to have.
You can't have him spilling the beans already! Unless you're gonna draw it out?
Random Chick chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
You need to read the Percy Jackson series and the continuation (the time between the 2 is less than a year) is Heroes of Olympus by RIck Riordan. You are missing out. Trust me. If you like Harry Potter, I think you'll like PJO. Here are the books in order:
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

and for Heros of Olympus (PJO continues here, with a short time skip)

The Lost Hero
Son of Neptune
Mark of Athena
House of Hades (comes out October 2013)

Please try!
Fan chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I just looked at your profile, and I'm in 8th grade (I'm very mature) and there is a student there who is 6ft 3in (a bit taller than you) and he is one of the youngest in the class at 13. Just sayin'.
Random Chick chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Update! I love you, Ling!

When Olivier came, I expected Armstrong (her brother) could come and scare the students with his sparkles, shirt ripping, and "It's been in the Armstrong family for generations!" moments. I love him, though. He's hilarious, caring, responsible, and loyal. Royai!
Random Chick chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
What? Olivier doesn't even USE alchemy! So why her?

Good story! Even though I don't like Harry/Hermoine, I love EdWin and your story's good, so I'll go through with it.
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
MORE SOOOOOO GOOODDD
Llanonelson chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
The waiting is KILLING me! Please tell me you are updating soon, as I'm DYING to find out what happens next! If you do, I will make sure to mention your story in my FF next chapter!