Reviews for Must Have Done Something Right
Katamabob chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I like it! And I'd like to read more!

Kate
okgofreak chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Love it more!
Highway Lights chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Wow, just wow. I am absolutely begging for more. I wanted to pursue this plot-line but you've already done it so :( I shall wait for more chapters :D
Evil Beware We Have Waffles chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Another great chapter! :D

What's the song in the very end though?
hpswst101 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Interesting little poem at the end. I would want to scream out, "I love you" just for Karofsky to hear. Update soon!

hpswst101
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is wonderful so far! I really like it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
:( I hope Blaine's SUPER happy at Mickinley. Oi, poor kid. I just want to give him a hug.
PowerLad chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Great so far.
gleekinout chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
alkdjflakjdfs. PUCKLEBERRY. ily.
Alice Itoko chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is fantastic and I can't wait to read more :)
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Please continue!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh poor kid. I think he should movein with Kurt :D lol, even if it is impossible.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The thing with Jesse was that he was kind of placed there in a way, Blaine just happened. And if anything Kurt would have just came from the Warblers and stuff. This looks interesting. Update soon!

hpswst101
abrainiac chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oooooh, drama! I love this! I love how Blaine is so willing to do whatever Kurt wants, and whatever Kurt needs. It's so sweet and so romantic. Kurt, just kiss the darn boy already. And become the couple Klaine that we all NEED to see. And shove it all up Karofsky's butt! Ahaha, really good!
njferrell chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love that Blaine is going with him.

I hope you have them be that "power" couple.