Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
This is a really good story and all but, Charles Potter as I read seems like a big man baby who needs a bottle of milk to stop his temper tantrum. He also sounds like a child instead of an adult pureblood from a respected family. He needs to get his act together immediately I’m already imaginating him stopping his feet while jumping in the air like a baboon monkey!
dark m00n angel chapter 74 . 12/20/2017
really great story
Guest chapter 74 . 12/14/2017
Frankly I am amazed you dropped this! I guess either writers block or real life may have got in the way, but you have started a new fandom. That's a bit unfair to readers who have been following you over a couple of years. If nothing else, please post a remark in your status or as an additional chapter in this story as to what's happening. Wishing you health, happiness and many more years of writing
Daisypeach chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
p.s. I would love to know if Jamie Jr. parents even try to make an effort to have a better relationship with their son and with the snaps too. I don't know about Jamie sin. but hopefully the mother would?
Daisypeach chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This is such an interesting story. I love how you approached it with Severus and Lily being in love and have stayed in love through all the ups and downs that life brings. and how each of them grow as Individuals and as a couple. that they chose to adopted before conceiving a child of their own and take in a Neglected child and show that there's always room in their home for another child to love. even long listed family members are included too; I just love that!
I sincerely hope that you continue your story here. it took me the better part of 2 weeks to get through it I think. and I found it engaging, loving, respectful of the wizarding world and all its ups and downs, it's failings and Triumph as well. please I would love to see how this ends or even continue in to a sequel! and CONGRATULATIONS on making this story truly your own.
sweetpea.blue chapter 74 . 12/6/2017
This is a very good story. I have enjoy this chapter and I can't wait to read the reaction of the Potters when they find out about Jamie's adoption. And who his new parents are.
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 12/4/2017
Great chapter! Glad that things are going so well with Severus, Lily, Harmony, and now Harry. That's neat about the tapestry, as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 11/25/2017
To be fair to Marlene, food that's ok earlier on sometimes turns on you when you're pregnant (and could even have been early labor pains). She should have been checked before taking a gas relief potion that might have covered up something more serious.

But the rest of the chapter was great!
XXsupremexxDARKLORDxxDAVID1196 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
its been 9 months, you monster
Guest chapter 74 . 11/16/2017
ThIs story is amazing. Can't wait for Marlene and Jame to find out were their son is staying.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/14/2017
Hope you haven't abandoned this!
power214063 chapter 74 . 11/4/2017
What happens when the potters find out that jamie was adopted?
xWz chapter 67 . 10/23/2017
Wow so vividly detailed fic. Its awesome. Plz continue and complete this masterpiece..
Guest chapter 74 . 9/29/2017
Updated in Feb 17. Chapters awaited. You owe us atleast 3-4 chapters on this story, so please don't abandon it
Harriverse chapter 35 . 9/30/2017
And what do the DE's have planned for the trip home on the train? Seems like a good terror situation to me.

If Sev accepts early admission, does he come back for his final year? Will he still be eligible for head boy?
1,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »