Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
fan girl 666 chapter 72 . 2/6
Jamie taking refuge with the Snape's is awesome can't wait for the can of worms this opens up
Dark Flames chapter 72 . 2/5
I feel so sorry for little Jamie. His parents are going to raise hell when they find out whose house he's at. Too bad for them! They can go jump off a cliff without a broom. They don't treat their only child like a child but a tool to get freebies, a tool to get special perks, and a tool used to get glory/attention. I'm glad that Sev and Lily will treat him like the child he is and not a damn weapon. Harry really warmed up to him quickly. I dunno about all that. I'm sure Harry's friendly and want new friends but the children's dialogue (especially Jamie's) sounds a bit too perfect and unnatural. I'm sure that may be due to their upbringing (especially Jamie being raised by his house elf) but still, they shouldn't talk like mini adults. I'm probably not explaining myself well. XD Please update soon!
Tric4r chapter 72 . 1/29
Loving the chapter!
CapoExecutor chapter 72 . 1/31
So much for the parenting skills of James and Marlene. Or lack of. Reminds me a lot of how some parents use their children as ideal trophies to show-off to other families in some ways.

At least Jaime didn't turn out to be a spoiled kid. Awaiting the next chapter!
flame55 chapter 72 . 1/29
this is great
femalefarrier chapter 72 . 1/28
Loving the story please keep going
Crazy bastard
mas mas muy bueno
t42n24t2 chapter 72 . 1/27
I am so hoping Jamie gets Sev and Lily as guardians!
anotherboarduser chapter 72 . 1/27
Interesting chapter
she is brighter chapter 72 . 1/26
So interesting. This is easily my favorite story and I can't wait to read more.
The Potters need a major wake up call. They treat their only son worse than a house trained dog. Now I hope he can be put in a good home but I know there's bound to be a fight. Dumbledore should help Jaime be happy BWL or not the kid deserves a chance of happiness. It's what will help him kill Voldemort. Update please!
PrettyKitty126 chapter 72 . 1/24
Great chapter! I was so excited to see a new update! :)
crazykrew chapter 72 . 1/24
AWESOME!... can not wait for more!...
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 72 . 1/24
Interesting. Can't wait to see where you go w/ this part of the plot.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »