Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
flame55 chapter 71 . 11/19
This is great
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 71 . 11/17
Great! I feel sorry for little Jaime! Emotional neglect is just as damaging as physical abuse; it's just more difficult to see the scars. Not that *that* discovery would make it any easier to 'rescue' him from the situation!
I'm curious about how he ended up 'missing'. Did he and his nanny elf run away or did his nanny elf 'rescue' him? I'm disinclined to believe that Wormtail or any other DE would have been able to kidnap Jaime: Naael is much too caring and vigilant to allow that to happen!
Until next time, thanks!
femalefarrier chapter 71 . 11/17
Keep going loving the story
atymer chapter 71 . 11/17
Probably just invisible so his crazy parents would stop annoying him. Bet his accidental/wish magic manifested so he could get some peace and quiet. lol
Everyone will be in a tizzy, and Jamie is right there sitting home on the couch reading.

If it is more serious than that, his elf might have decided his parents were endangering him and took it upon herself to hide out.

Or while they were arguing for free services, someone did snatch the kid! The Potters are seriously idiots to think a five year old has a clue what they are talking about, death, dark lords, dueling... *sigh, poor tyke*
He thinks his parents are annoying, he might not mind being kidnapped by bad guys, after all he is only five!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 71 . 11/16
Awww... poor Jamie! Hopefully, our friendly Snapes can help him out!
rachel.thompson711 chapter 71 . 11/16
I am speechless! I cannot believe James acted like that. I am having a bit of trouble finding the right word (swear word) to describe his action.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 71 . 11/15
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
Alia D chapter 71 . 11/15
I would be good money that not only did the poor child run away, but baby Potter might end up as baby Snape somehow. lol
crazykrew chapter 71 . 11/15
oh man i feel so sorry for jaime... i so hope that maybe as much as i dislike him, that he'll do what serious did and just live with the snape-prince...
anotherboarduser chapter 71 . 11/14
I like this chapter.

Well, given the way James and such are being such bad people to so many. I sense maybe there would be serious pain in the future.

The way they act would drive away help they need when Voldemort returns. Maybe Severus and Lily would even leave Britain.
Annabeth Volturi chapter 71 . 11/14
Well at least Jaime isn't turning out to be horrible like his parents. A child raised by an elf and not his own flesh and blood is disgraceful, he'll end up resenting his parents for it later on. James trying to train a five year old child, that's worse. He's a kid he should have a childhood and friends, but James is gonna ruin that and Marlene. Glad to see the kid's turning out to be book smart, isn't he? Poor kid having such a huge weight on his shoulders it's not fair, but what's happened to him? Hope they find him before anything else happens.
AnimeBabe88 chapter 71 . 11/14
I'm betting Jamie ran away or the nanny elf took him away. it would be the ultimate irony if little Jamie became a slytheren just to spite his parents.
arisflame chapter 71 . 11/14
Truly kidnapped or did the overprotective Naeel steal him?
Sakura Lisel chapter 71 . 11/14
*lol* Somebody cursed Dumbledore with the infamous and most hated, and sometimes feared, 'leaning towers of never ending piles of paperwork thats ALWAYS in need of signing' curse. *lol* i wander how much trouble Naael will be in if her little trip to Diagon Alley with Jaime without his parents, has been mistaken for a kidnapping because they simply didn't make it back in time before the parents noticed they were gone? Though instead of going into panick mode why don't James and Marlene try calling/summoning Naael to find out where SHE is to see if Jaime is with HER since shes his nanny elf? All they have to do is call her name and she'll be before them in less than a second.
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »