Reviews for Residual Darkness
SpecterXCove chapter 40 . 7/18
This has been one hell of a story. I didn't think I would like the ending but it does wrap everything up and I'm thankful for that. As for my opinion on the story, there were parts I liked and parts I disliked, some parts I cringed and others left me feeling good inside but I can say in all honesty that I wouldn't have spent my weekend any other way. So I thank you for this fanfic and even as I go to read other storys this one will forever hold a place in my memory. (I mean how could it not this thing was LONG.)
SpecterXCove chapter 18 . 7/14
This feels like it's getting draged out way to much and there are so many OCs that I gave up trying to remember who is who.
SpecterXCove chapter 9 . 7/13
You are awsome!
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 7/13
The DRAMA The DRAMA HA HA!
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 7/13
Another three days of my life are about to go really quikly.
BlueDinosaur99 chapter 40 . 4/21
This entire story is awesome :D with only 1 spelling mistake i saw (but I can't remember where). Great storyline and plot twists and just a little sad that it wasn't properly finished and overall it ended.

I'm sorry that this review isn't in depth for the amount of work you put in but still, congratulations and keep up the good effort :D
Verdauga chapter 14 . 4/4
OH MY GOD... that is so heartbreaking... Ciro and Nalu were adorable...
Verdauga chapter 14 . 4/4
OH MY GOD... that is so heartbreaking... Ciro and Nalu were adorable...
killermantime chapter 40 . 2/10
It kills me to see this end but at the same time I'm happy that it did get to an end no mater how rushed it might have been. Though I would ask even if you won't, go back and start adding chapters in after 39 that go along with the epilogue for more flesh. Growing up playing spyro was my childhood and I loved the TloS series your story is only 2nd to one and its not even that far from being first thank you for the story and hope even for slim chance you might truly finish this with a more drawn out and detailed ending. ('')~thank you for your work~('')
Vinyl Skg-Lck chapter 40 . 1/16
This should be a published book! Why did you let Flame die, why not roku, or naudi? I think you earned some bonus points for originality, cause I haven't read anything even remotely close to this. I'm atually glad my friend bugged me untill I read this. He said it was LEGENDARY, and I think I agree. I love how you used Ingitus to create the epilogue. Tell Ingitus I said hi, if you don't mind.
LaytriTactics chapter 40 . 1/11
truely sad but understood i some how convinced myself this was going to be a trilogy when i stopped reading this 3 chapters b4 the last one but im happy i got to finish it sadly the only things i don't like about your story you say in this last one under stand this if i could i would have made this put on the news getting your readers together and do candlelight vigle for this story at anneversary of it's completion
Buffbill chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
Man, you man Domino and Myst so cute, well done with their characters. And for some reason, I am hoping that maybe a romance might develop between Hunter and Terra the pantheress, I think that would be a brilliant twist.
Buffbill chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Jeez man, make Spyro and Cynder's relationship solid already! Yeah I know that they kiss every once in a while but the really need to "become official" and share one room soon. Cause Cynder seems to be the only thing that helps Spyro when he has those nightmares.
Buffbill chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
A wonderful start to a new story! Well done indeed!
EyesOfSteel chapter 40 . 10/16/2015
im actually not that annoyed by the ending. you wrapped up most of the loose ends very nicely. i have a couple question, you dont HAVE to answer but would be nice to know. What became of Mari, Cougar, and Prowlus? Forage wasn't as important so im not concerned. Also, who besides ember could see spirits? lumis said that two of the group were spiritseers, obviously ember was one, but the other? zannak maybe? where was chasm buried? and what about nalu? with ciro gone did she find another mate?
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »