Reviews for Residual Darkness
Anonymous chapter 40 . 6/15
So much wasted potential, could've gone on for a lot longer instead of a sudden stop.
HaveAReview chapter 40 . 5/6
This might be one of the best fictions I've ever read. I remember when I first started reading it, and I thought, "Oh god. There's a lot of OC's."

So many times I read a FFN story that's smothered with the author's OCs and the story bounces back and forth between those characters—characters I personally don't care to hear about. But this? This was not the case—not even remotley. I was a bit 'meh' about the Cheetas/Cats, however I was still happy to read about them.

As for the majority of Dragon OCs? This has to be the first story where I'm as interested in what's happening to the OCs as much as I'm interested in the protagonist(s). So many characters—yet they all feel to truly be 'their own' character. They weren't distinguished just by their color or elements, but really each character's characteristics could be described differently from one another.

Then there was the Epilogue...Still excellent! Hell, at least you FINISHED the story. Lots of good stories out there, with a decent following, are incomplete and are just left alone to gather dust. Whether this was a proper 'sendoff' or not, I thought it was great.

The ending was great, and this entire story/trilogy was a rollercoaster of emotions. Surpriseing that a Fanfic can do that.

I saw that 'Lightfire'—or was it 'Firelight'?—story and, seeing it was mostly OCs, chose to read TotO and RD over it. Seeing how good your OC writing is, I'll definitally be checking that story out when I get the chance.
TiesvT chapter 14 . 3/18
Damn it riversty I really liked ciro. Love The story though.
TiesvT chapter 13 . 3/18
Thaos Said spyro had lava in his veins when he was supposed to learn lava breath: not a Good sign.
Cyril Said spyro had water in his veins when he was supposed to learn water breath: also not a Good sign.
Zephira told spyro he had wind in his veins: also not a Good sign.
Sacredstar Mentor chapter 1 . 2/7
Such nice start of great story unfolding in new age.
Random person chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
Consider my hand raised for every chapter.
Random person chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
I TOTALLY thought Prowlus was dead. Without a doubt. (Much sarcasm)
DracoBrony chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
*game
DracoBrony chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
i wana make a fan anamation or fan gane out of this fic and the tears of the oracle one soooo bad!
SpecterXCove chapter 40 . 7/18/2016
This has been one hell of a story. I didn't think I would like the ending but it does wrap everything up and I'm thankful for that. As for my opinion on the story, there were parts I liked and parts I disliked, some parts I cringed and others left me feeling good inside but I can say in all honesty that I wouldn't have spent my weekend any other way. So I thank you for this fanfic and even as I go to read other storys this one will forever hold a place in my memory. (I mean how could it not this thing was LONG.)
SpecterXCove chapter 18 . 7/14/2016
This feels like it's getting draged out way to much and there are so many OCs that I gave up trying to remember who is who.
SpecterXCove chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
You are awsome!
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
The DRAMA The DRAMA HA HA!
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Another three days of my life are about to go really quikly.
White Winged Fox chapter 40 . 4/21/2016
This entire story is awesome :D with only 1 spelling mistake i saw (but I can't remember where). Great storyline and plot twists and just a little sad that it wasn't properly finished and overall it ended.

I'm sorry that this review isn't in depth for the amount of work you put in but still, congratulations and keep up the good effort :D
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »