Reviews for Unexpected
Ooooo I love how you write the Kurama/Kagome interactions!
Please update!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 12 . 6/12
I really like your story it's pretty original. Oh and poor Kagome so much for celebrating...
Miki Rukia chapter 2 . 6/9
Oh my! My sweet Kagome... Yusuke, can you be more gentle and try to be nice even though if you still can't accept the fact she is your half-sister.
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 6/9
Inuyasha still wants to live with Kikyo? He has a guts to say that he works hard at achieving Shikon no Tama.
JoWashington chapter 21 . 4/26
Poor Kagome... But what's causing Inuyasha to be somewhat possessed about the Shikon? We already know that Kikyou can influence him, to drag him to hell... SO what is causing him to go 'Castle Beyond the Looking Glass' on Kagome?
Infinities Lover chapter 21 . 3/31
Awwwww! So sad! Love the story though! I know it's been a bit, but please update!
fallingyuki chapter 21 . 3/27
I love this story. I hope that you update soon. I can't wait to see what you tell us about Inuyasha's odd behavior. I think that it is the first time that I read in the story that Sesshoumaru doesn't have anything to do with Inuyasha. does that mean that he is dead? What does it mean?
I like the fact that Kagome is attached to the guys and the guys and they are attached to her as well. I really enjoy Hiei's relationship with her.
Is Kurama going to be pulled in by the jewel? Why didn't he just give it back to her? I know he likes treasures but it seems that he is asking for trouble keeping it longer than he needs to
Why can't Kagome feel the jewel? she has always been able to sense the jewel shards and I find it funny that she can't because he has it.
grimmich chapter 9 . 3/27
What happened to her bow? And how can she not tell inu is being controlled somehow right now?!
grimmich chapter 7 . 3/27
... Wow how is she so useless? Please tell me it doesn't last?
fallingyuki chapter 14 . 3/27
Damn this story is getting good.
rspringb chapter 21 . 3/18
so great i want to know what happens
Fairy Flame Key chapter 21 . 3/18
Great story, hope you update soon! :D
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 3/9
Yeah... no. I'm not feeling the whole "Long lost sibling they just never conveniently knew about till now" plot element. My problem with these stories is that they always end up being so convenient.

"Oh, Kagome! Did I ever mention you had a brother whom I just never mentioned before?"

Now, Yusuke's dad could've fathered Kagome, if we ignore the canonical fact Kagome's father's dead while Yusuke's is till kicking, just a no-show, but that's SO cliché. When will authors learn the main characters don't need to be biologically connected to each other? I also think it's just plain tedious to write them off as siblings.

It's been done so many times now I just roll my eyes sarcastically every time I see an aspiring author using this cheap plot-device for his/her fic.

Besides the overused plot element, you really need to work on your sentence structure.

(*Sighing Kagome adjusted the backpack strap digging into her shoulder and dropped the suitcase in her hand. She nervously rechecked the address against the one her mother had written on the slip of paper in her hand, her nerves finally pushing through the shock she'd been living in for the last week. It was still almost impossible to believe what she'd heard in the kitchen of her family's home only a week before. Her father had had a second family, she had a brother she'd never heard about. Everything had happened so quickly, her grandfather had surrounded the house with his sutras, attempted to seal off the well, not that it had done any good after all, she'd seen Inuyasha return, but due to the seals she'd obtained from Miroku and secretly used to replace her grandfather's had kept him from entering the house, but it was the news that her mother had come home with. She was not only meeting her newly found brother, she was going to live with him and his mother for the next few months. She hadn't wanted to, but she'd agreed to come, understanding her mother's reasons for wanting her away from the shrine for a while. It wasn't like she'd never been away from home for that long before after all, the only difference was that now she wasn't going to be wondering around a different time period fighting with demons, she would be in another city, going to a new school, and hoping that she could get home soon.*)

Such a lengthy ass, long winded paragraph is not necessary. It doesn't accentuate anything, but instead only serves to annoy the reader since he/her has to strain his/her eyes to avoid losing their trail. Paragraphs should be of a maximum of four to five lines, tops. Not only will just this make the flow far more seamless for the readers, it just looks darn neater overall.

Finally, you need to add some sort of line break between scenes to avoid confusion. Altering scenes from Kagome to Yusuke so suddenly and without warning can come off as awfully jarring to the reader.

Good luck. This one ain't for me.
g2fan chapter 21 . 2/27