Reviews for Unexpected
g2fan chapter 21 . 8h ago
More soon please
Lovely! I absolutely love this story!
Oh, and poor Kagome... She's going through so much, she sure is under a lot of pressure.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kesshichan chapter 21 . 1/29
Great story, hope to read more!
EmeraldEyed chapter 21 . 1/8
Last love it, please keep up the great work!
Spice of Inu-Yasha chapter 21 . 1/1
Glad to see you're still working on such a great story! I went and re-read the whole thing. I can hardly wait for another update :) Keep it up! I'm practicality dying for Yusuke and the rest to figure things out! I'm also quite torn on who I want to end up with Kagome more...Hiei or Kurama. Ah the choices.
Avarianna chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
i really hope to read more of this soon so update as soon as you can!
bribright91 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Loved it. Thanks for posting!
laelruin chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Thank you so much for the update! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait to see what happens! How does everyone find out? What does Kurama do? What about the jewel?
anxiously awaiting,
laelruin
inuluvskags1 chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
woah

WOAH.

!?

I cannot even express- what the actual FUCK Inuyasha?! Oh my gosh, what! I'm trying not to tear my hair out in frustration, Christ! Why does he continue to make Kagome absolutely miserable? Give it a rest already you dumb dog!

So many feels.

Man, your writing style's amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster this chapter led me on, though honestly I just want the truth to come out. I swear Kurama's going to get grey hairs if it goes on much longer. Why can't Kagome just... tell them? She told Hiei...

Come to think of it we haven't seen Kurama and Hiei speak directly in a while, mostly just Kurama getting the wrong idea about Kagome and Hiei everytime he sees the two.

Wow, this story is intense. And I love it, thanks so much for posting this chapter, hopefully I'll hear from this story soon.

-Ana
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I love this story. It took me a day and a half to read it and I love it. I love how you have the characters act in their corresponding ways and attitudes. I am curious to see if kurama figures kagome out, and hiei and kagome seem to be making a cute couple especially of how protective he was of her. Even if you was trying to pull a brotherly thing, I saw it as more of a romantic thing. And the jealousy of kurama when he saw the two walking I was like yep he is jealous. But I'm curious to see if sesshomaru makes a comeback later in the story and then there is koenma...how is he not freaking out over the sudden spirit outbursts from kagome...and since kagome, souta and yueske are siblings does that make the first two half demons as well? Just a tad bit curious, and now that kurama has the jewel will he subcome to it's powers? Well I suppose the questions will be answered in time and I hope soon. Please keep up the great work till next time!
Gimei chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Woa, update! It's been so long since last time (very happy now). I enjoyed the chapter, though I had a little problem following what exactly was happening, it made sense in the end, but during the part with the wellhouse I kept wondering where Kurama went and I felt like time had been lost somewhere.
Lina03 chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Poor Kagome...
misherukuro chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Interesting story thanks for the read. ,
Aista chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
I don't have time to do a more detailed review but I wanted to let you know I've had a lot of fun reading this. You build tension and suspense well so the traction is quite strong. From what I can see the characterisation, plot, and editing are good all round.
londonpizzaplace chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Are you going to finish the story?