Reviews for Unexpected
ambersnowflake chapter 21 . 6/28
*Hysterically screaming* Continue! Continue! Continue! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeee!
MidnightReader1 chapter 21 . 5/22
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
In my case I have read through this story once and I was checking to see if I had reviewed. I really enjoyed the dynamics of how Kagome related to the Yu-Yu cast.

I remember I liked that Kagome and Yusuke really had to work at being family, instead of instantly bonding.

For this chapter, I'm glad that you gave a warning that Inu Yasha was deliberately out of character. Overall I hope one day inspiration hits you again.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Ooooo I love how you write the Kurama/Kagome interactions!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Please update!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
I really like your story it's pretty original. Oh and poor Kagome so much for celebrating...
Miki Rukia chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Oh my! My sweet Kagome... Yusuke, can you be more gentle and try to be nice even though if you still can't accept the fact she is your half-sister.
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Inuyasha still wants to live with Kikyo? He has a guts to say that he works hard at achieving Shikon no Tama.
JoWashington chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
Poor Kagome... But what's causing Inuyasha to be somewhat possessed about the Shikon? We already know that Kikyou can influence him, to drag him to hell... SO what is causing him to go 'Castle Beyond the Looking Glass' on Kagome?
Arkytior's Song chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Awwwww! So sad! Love the story though! I know it's been a bit, but please update!
fallingyuki chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
I love this story. I hope that you update soon. I can't wait to see what you tell us about Inuyasha's odd behavior. I think that it is the first time that I read in the story that Sesshoumaru doesn't have anything to do with Inuyasha. does that mean that he is dead? What does it mean?
I like the fact that Kagome is attached to the guys and the guys and they are attached to her as well. I really enjoy Hiei's relationship with her.
Is Kurama going to be pulled in by the jewel? Why didn't he just give it back to her? I know he likes treasures but it seems that he is asking for trouble keeping it longer than he needs to
Why can't Kagome feel the jewel? she has always been able to sense the jewel shards and I find it funny that she can't because he has it.
grimmich chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
What happened to her bow? And how can she not tell inu is being controlled somehow right now?!
grimmich chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
... Wow how is she so useless? Please tell me it doesn't last?
fallingyuki chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
Damn this story is getting good.
rspringb chapter 21 . 3/18/2015
so great i want to know what happens