Reviews for Unexpected
Lunardragon33 chapter 20 . 3/17
this is awesome please update soon
2featherbraids chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
I'm wondering where the fan girls have gotten to...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
Please continue! It's so interesting!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
i like what you're trying to do but i think you used the "..." one time too many and the diaologe could use some work. it sounds, well, it reads like you're using the wrong words to convey the emotions you want.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
I'd be interested to see how Kurama will react once Kagome's secret comes out? I look forward to her confrontation with Inuyasha... Wonder why Inuyasha is acting so strangely? Keep up the good work and update soon :P
Manic Ginger chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Great job!
ShadowFoxDemon chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
update update update!Please!
la canelle chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
I love it! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
w-l-k chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
This is, I believe, one of the only stories I've read where Yusuke and Kagome being siblings actually seems to work and is written out very well. The characters all beautifully in character and the development of friendships and relationships is a nice steady pace.

I as well really like how you spare detail to situations and locations more-so than just strict character interaction. For the final part of this review, I'm sure you've heard in a lot, but I really do hope to see an update some day soon, no pressure of course! So far, I've really enjoyed reading your work, you're extremely talented as a writer :)
NekoBornFromShadows chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Please update soon :)
kodo-chan chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Uhh... wouldn't Kagome be able to detect the shikon after all she was the shard detector? It wouldn't be hard for her to locate the shikon, especially in it's near complete form.
Fyyrrose chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
I love this story and you're killing me by not updating it in like 6 months. It's sooooo good. Like cold home made wine on a hot day at the beach good. Like chocolate on your peri-ahh chocolate is always good...

Please tell me you haven't lost interest, just that you forgot!

If you need a bounce board or a beta or someone for whatever, I'm more than willing to help. You have an amazing talent and you need to write more because I need to read it. lol

Not enough talented writers are in this fandom and right now you're one of the few left.
Dictator4Life chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
This is really good!
adoyle chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
what about the side of the family that yusuke gets his demon ansistree froom is his father side and what if kagome demon blood awaken sometime and what wrong with inyusha!
sdoyle chapter 20 . 4/16/2012