Reviews for New You
KateyMermaid chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
You completely broke my heart with this. WOW
Diving in chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Awww, this is sad.
B. Martin chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Heartbreakingly brilliant
RiddikulusGrin chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
awww... far to sad an ending. I don't care if it doesn't fit doctor who. You SHOULD have bought her back... :(

No, it was more believeable. You're right. I love this so much though.
PeanutTree chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I really liked this! It was awful when Rose had to leave after all, but you wrote the parting so well.
The New Vampire chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Gorgeous.
Buffy289 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Adored this! Thank you for sharing it!
acciodana chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I can't believe I read that it was so sad! Why for once can't the two have a happy being and be together. Why did that style void have to exist and tear the two apart. By couldn't the doc let himself regenerate instead of making a clone! Why god why! D;
Luna-GrrrBack023 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Oh dear, that was very nicely done. I got all teary-eyed. But your last few sentences were just perfect. And I do so love when she first meets the Doctor and he just says RUN! Poor Eleven... Great fic, totally write more!
MayFairy chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
i really liked this story, but could you give me a link to watch that scene with amy and the doctor? i didn't know how to use the one you gave me.
Silver-Spirit-100 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Ooh! I'd love a sequel! I've been following this all the way through and have really enjoyed it! I'd love to see where the story could develop! Well done with it- you're a fab writer! :)
SandKastles chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I loved it! This is my first Dr. Who fic so I was a little wary but after watching Army Of Ghosts/ Doomsday I just had to so as to cope with the ending of that epi. Anyway, it was perfect!:)

DontYa.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
You did a good job with this story.
izzie22 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
wow please write more its amazing
Pools.0f.Green chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
good story can't wait to see where it goes. your link at the bottom of the page is only half there could you send it to me please? *Ellie
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »