Reviews for New You
izzie22 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
wow please write more its amazing
Pools.0f.Green chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
good story can't wait to see where it goes. your link at the bottom of the page is only half there could you send it to me please? *Ellie
Luna-GrrrBack023 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Ohhhhhhhhhh, that was so sad! You're right though, keeping them together wouldn't have worked in Doctor Who world :( I really like how you write, especially Amy. I think you've gotten to the heart of the Rose/Doctor relationship. I'll be waiting for the epilogue :)
izzie22 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
wow it was great. a confrontation of the doctor alone would be great with her teasing him about not being interested in women
Luna-GrrrBack023 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh oh oh this was wonderful! Are you going to continue? I don't want Rose to have to go back D:
izzie22 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
hi just have to say this series keeps getting better :)
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Amy's awesome points were just raised by 100.
izzie22 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Great start and keep going because the story is not only interesting but amusing
findingyouagain chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
ha ha funny:)
TheDoc811 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
'Oh thank the stars.' Brilliant!
SunflashNurse chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really like this, you could continue it and make it so they stay together, that would be great, I love your line

"If you don't like my new body...I'm sorry, but I'll always be the Doctor." He said honestly, and her gaze fluttered onto his. "And the Doctor will always love Rose Tyler."

Brilliant! so want to see more, great work!
Jecir chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! SO CUTE! Well written, great character, brilliant! Love it!
izzie22 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
fantastic please write more
Hopecohen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Please continue! I always had a hard time believing that regeneration would cure the Doctor of his love of Rose Tyler. I refuse to let it be so. Well Done!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/5/2010