Reviews for Life in the Milky Way
blackmarketbeagle chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Is there a story between Life in the Milky Way and Return to Pegasus?
Romado chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Please please complete this story! You have started quite a story and I cant wait to see what you have in store next for all the gang!
wess chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
This has got to continue. Man. Triplets and with Rodney as dad, it couldnt get any better could it?
DanielWhite chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Please continue this and get rodney back with jennifer soon
Ridara aris mae chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE

triplets oooooomg
Lithane chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Six months pregnant with triplets and she did know herself, let alone put on weight? The deep depression might cover her head knowledge, even a few physical signs, but I have to ask, unless she has gained considerable weight, even though she isn't keeping anything down, are the babies in danger?
hifield chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
Yes ... you have to get your daddy home indeed! Wow, she definitely needs Rodney home now. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
Love the Dr. Tuvok... somebody's been watching too much Voyager!

And Thanks for the Happy Birthday! :D

Rodney's in a pretty miserable place right now... hopefully eventually he'll get to a better one.
HeRonFan chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I love blasts from the past. Cadman there sets up some amusing moments, but I think she'll turn out to be a very supportive friend/ally, and one that Rodney would come around to inviting to his wedding, if it ever happens. You are setting up ways for him to slowly make peace with uncomfortable aspects of his past-Sam, now Laura. Could get her and Carson together after all at the wedding...I'm just sayin'! Wink!

Now you're just being mean...mention my torutured hero, O'Neill, is in the room and not let him have a smart "Jack-ass" comment on the situation. Shaking my head. Missed opportunity.

Yup, I still think Jennifer is with child.

John has got to be working behind the scenes trying to figure out what is going on. Get a message to Rodney, coded. And I can't see Lorne going along with this without questioning either. Is one of your IOA guys Coolidge in your head, or someone else entirely?

Hope you've started working on this story again. You've got a great one so far. I'll be waiting with baited breath for your update.
HeRonFan chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Somehow, I'm getting the feeling Jennifer is pregnant now and Rodney will return to find out in a BIG way. Heartbreaking for them all. Jennifer can get a job anywhere though so she will be financially secure, but her heart certainly isn't. Totally frustraing situation for them and the added discomfort of having to lie (by omission) to her family.

Rodney...shut it! Discretion please. No need for Sam to know these details...but I guess that's the geek in him, wanting others to know he can get the girl too-oh insecurity!

Great chapter. I'm rivetted.

After your PM about this being the sequel to 14 Days, I just jumped right into this without noticing that it is not complete yet. Very soon I will be on tenderhooks waiting for updates!
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oh, you are down-right cruel in how you break them apart. Beamed away right in the middle of a kiss. Quite the position to be in for Sam to see! Let Rodney go nuts! He was perfectly justified in his anger. Poor Jennifer...arriving at breakfast at 10am without him to explain his reassignment and her firing. Humiliating. Hope she gets a good reference letter! LOL
HeRonFan chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Holy Crap! Is there a secret surviving Goa'uld at the head of the IOA? 'Cause that is a power play! I'm so pissed right now. hahaha-well done!
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Uh-oh, they don't fight well. "Bitch" and a slap back...not a good sign for this couple. Will is amusing.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Ohhh, Valentine's Day reunion and Grandpa...they just don't mix. Cringe! Too funny.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, I felt like I jumped off the chair with her to hug Rodney, it was such a nice set up.

But...after their last stay in a hotel (14 Days...), I would think she would not let Rodney out of her sight. And now he's being watched. Uh-oh!