Reviews for Literary Honor Society
clubbingwithpikachu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Darach, you moron!. Why did you have to leave, Caitlin? You know he loves you dumb bimbo! Screw Unova! Go back to the castle and make out with Darach.
Sapphire Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Gah! You idiot Darach! You should have confessed your love back to her, you idiot! On the very last day you would see her, he would say that you don't return the feelings, oh pity on poor Caitlin, if this was real, I would beat you up and crush you till you scream that you love Caitlin! Ohh, I will fin dCaitlin and take her from the Unova league and take her back to Sinnoh so you can tell your true feelings! Damn it Darach!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
T.T WHYYYYY? WHY DARACH, WHY LET HER GO? He shouldn't have done that, if he says he loves her in his mind, he'll lose her forever!

Caitlin, please go back to him! He didn't mean it!

Even though the ending was sad, I still like this, cuz there was so much emotion, and sorrow. : It's too bad he let her go, even if he knew she loved him. It was a good story, even with the sadness and heartbreak.
The Amazing'ly sexy'Dr.Riddles chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
DEAR GOD. This is sad... SOOO sad... I am in tears right now...

Whyyy Darach! Whhhhhyyyy ;; ...

Anyhow! Amazingly good story! 3 I Loved it (Even though it's so sad .)
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww, I got so sad by the ending. This really is a tragic but beautiful shipping, one of my newest favorites. The flow here was great. First off a chorus of "Tell her, Tell her" and then the breaking point of knowing she is to leave him, and then the shutting up of himself at the end where he throws away the key, so to speak, and does not share his own feelings. Very emotional, and wonderful in a short piece. Lovely writing you have here
bijou chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS. AND YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

THE EMOTION IN THIS WAS WONDERFUL. THE WRITING WAS WONDERFUL. EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL

Oh gosh, I want to write you something now. Just give me a pairing and, if you want, an idea and I'll get to work on it ;;

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THOUGH. CAITLIN AND DARACH ARE JUST KAJLKDSJFKJS.

(thank you so much for writing this, Jaunea - you changed your name! I like it - and I hope you write more C/D)
Jnnfr chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
NOOO YOU IDIOT DARACH, WHY DID YOU LET HER GOOOOO! But anyway, a very cute chapter, as expected from you, Jaunea. Make sure you keep up the good work :)