Reviews for Arpeggios and Woah Woahs
JJ Murilega chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
oh my Prada, I LOVE IT! WHO WILL WIN? I HAVE TO KNOOOOOOW!
fanfictioner18 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
I'm so glad Blaine told Kurt he loves him sort of. I hope he gets a chance to say it again for real :)
AW chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Awww that was adorable. Blaine mouthing "I love you" to Kurt was perfect and so cute!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
AWE the adorableness is just too much. I loves it!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
It actually made me smile when Blaine mouthed 'I love you' to Kurt. Aww.

Kurt should get a solo for Regionals! :-D Blaine should be amazed at their poweress! Your story is great.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Aw. I liked the scene with Kurt and Rachel. Yay for Blaine saying "I love you" to Kurt! Well sort of. :) Nice job!
navigatethismaze chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Well... that was awkward.

Poor Finn. Haha.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Haha! No sleep for poor Finn lawlz!
JJ Murilega chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
!

*clears throat* sorry, but this fic just got me so excited. I loved how Finn comes home to find KURT on top! Lol! I think it'd be awesome, though, if Burt found them in a similar situation later on. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

overall, AWESOME JOB!
golden-perception chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Ha ha, very good! Poor Finn...
kumsmythe chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Loved it. Finn walking in on them was embarassingly entertaining.
navigatethismaze chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Aww, that was really sweet. I think this was probably the best written chapter of them all. :) I will say that I think it's moving a little too fast... but, I mean, Kurt said that he loved him way too soon in the show, too, so I'm definitely not blaming that on you.

I could have done without the Twilight line though, hahaha.

Good job, though, overall.
navigatethismaze chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
One thing I do have to say is that your dialogue should be a bit better organized. Sometimes I get a little confused about who's saying what. I'll show you an example:

" "You like?"

I motioned pointedly to my open mouth and Blaine laughed. "We didn't quite have the budget from last year but we made do." [He said]

I wasn't sure if he was joking or not, so [I] smiled and glanced around the room again. "

In your fic, it's all one paragraph, but this is how it ought to be. When you have dialogue, the person speaking has to be the name directly next to the quotes. Also, I find it pretty unrealistic that any of them would be permitted to have any champagne. There were adults, parents, and teachers around. That just wouldn't happen at a school function.

Don't get me wrong, though - I like this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. I'm just trying to offer something constructive. :)
EnchantixFae chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
yay they got together, I'm working on the first chapter of the story I was talking about did you get my messages. Poor Kurt D:, maybe Blaine can kiss his hand all better :D.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Awww... Its adorable! IDK if there's gonna be other chapters but I'm still gonna alert this story just incase xD
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »