Reviews for As she's walking away
Goven chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
really good story update please
Doccubus21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Please please please continue with this story. It has so much potential and I loved the first three chapters immensly.
DarNikita chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I am glad you are continuing this story, because I think that anyone who loves the character of Lauren will fall in love with Carly. I can not wait to see Bo and Kenzie interact with the other coasties, lol.
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed that. I can't wait to see where it goes.

-Kate
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I've never actually seen the guard, due to an inability to find it online. However, I really like this story, and can't wait for more.

-Kate
DV8ByDesign chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
TOTALLY loving the concept so far and can't wait for more! On a break from ZOie Palmer tweeting today! TOTALLY love the woman! Fantastic human being! ;-) ;-)
Pandora007 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I like this fic so far.. Lauren is dark and twisted than we thought she could be..

update soon
mel chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Really like your story so far, please update soon, I can't wait for more.
awriterofthings chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Are you gonna make her date Wendell in this?
awriterofthings chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Since you've claimed to have written this for me, I'd like an update by let's say... now. K, thanks.
DarNikita chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
As someone who just marathoned the first 2 seasons of The Guard a couple of days ago, I am very excited you decided to write a story that connects that world with Lost Girl. I can't wait to see where you take the story. I am curious to see if Carly is Lauren's twin? A look-a-like? Or something else entirely? I can't wait for the next chapter.