Reviews for Long Road to Happiness
alwaysbeen-alwayswillbe chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
I can't wait to see how the trial goes...hopefully Aaron will stay with Charlie *crosses fingers! Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter this story is amazing :-)
alwaysbeen-alwayswillbe chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter I love how you made the reference to Elijah Wood haha!
alwaysbeen-alwayswillbe chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I just started reading this story but it's go good! I don't think I've ever read this sort of plot before and I love it, great job! :-)
girl9987 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
pleeeeeaaaase finish! i love this sooo much!
sk8r-grl chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful update!3

I LOOOOVE sawyer & charlie teaming up! and I wish i could help you out with the law advice! Hope to see another update soon!

Good luck & GOD bless!
angie2282 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Absolutely wonderful as per usual. I've been following this particular fic of yours for a while but haven't actually reviewed. Strange.

Anyways, you've captured Charlie and Sawyer's personalities perfectly. Totally on point. It was cool to 'pair up' such character and you incorporated their little history into this as well.

I was sad when I read Claire had died :( (PB&J FOREVER!) It's certainly a different take. Is it bad to think that Thomas might've had something to do with Claire's accident? Is he maybe planning on taking Aaron's 'inheritance'? Or is he really just a good guy?

Update, update, update!
sk8r-grl chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
:) hoorayyy! this was phenomenal! i really enjoy the dialogue & charlie & sawyer's thought processes; very accurate! God bless & keep up the good work!
KTxx chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Love all of this Liam/Charlie:) Another fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
sk8r-grl chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
aww, I love the brotherly love between liam & charlie!:)

i also hope sawyer helps out! very very good so far!
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I'm glad Charlie decided to finally call someone, especially Liam. There's no reason why he has to handle all of this on his own. I think your Sawyer is great; southern accent, nicknames, and all. Thomas should not have the rights to even LOOK at Aaron. Screw the fact that he's his biological Dad, CHARLIE is his DAD. He was there when he was born, he wants to raise this baby as HIS own, without or without Claire. You can just tell by the way he looks Aaron on the show that he loves him more than anything. Anyway, I can't want for you to continue! Great job!
yankeehater chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
What a surprise to see the alert in my email. I so missed this story and had just about given up hope for an update. Big Brother Liam hopefully can lend Charlie the support he needs. A big fat Hiss to Thomas.
KTxx chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Poor Charlie, it makes me want to cry! And urgh, stupid Thomas! UDS please(:
sk8r-grl chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
pleeeeeeeeeease continue! i LOVE this!
Percy chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
KILL THOMAS!
yankeehater chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. Finally Charlie is getting some good news. It must be so hard for him just to make it through the day. Now he's gonna have to deal with Thomas. It's a good thing he's got that southern charming con man on his side. I think we all would like to take a stab at Thomas. Loved the new chapter.