Reviews for What the Room Requires
Alice Potter cul chapter 2 . 8/8
Soooo good
Dear Alydia, I found your story through the favorites list of another author. It is a really well written story and I am happy to hear you have become an author with your own books published! I wish you every success! I'll have just two little issues about this story: One is that Dumbledore told his plan to Draco BEFORE teaching him occlumency. The other is in the denouement of the story, where it is finally revealed that Draco and Remus are alive: While this is good for dramatic effect, it seems rather cruel or inconsiderate of Draco and Remus to leave everyone in the dark for so long, knowing that there are people who worry about them. - Where did they find a place to hide, at Spinner's end? Weren't they afraid it might be appropriated by Death Eaters? Did they not know who had won the war? How did they get food? Why could they not send an owl any earlier to say that they are ok? - So many questions, there's a whole story behind this :-) If you are still into this fandom and not too overly busy as an author of your own :-), would you write a little companion fic to this that tells the story of Remus & Draco in hiding...? I'd really like to read it!
Cherry324 chapter 26 . 8/8
One of the best dramione stories I have read!
imaeonian chapter 26 . 8/7
AMAZING FROM START TO FINISH! Might be the best Dramione fanfic I've read so far. And I'm 4 years late but congrats being an author! Hope you succeed in your endeavour :))
imaeonian chapter 20 . 8/7
NOOOO MY HEART /3
imaeonian chapter 16 . 8/7
Holy shit I started crying when Draco was talking about what it would've been like if they were friends. PERFECT!
imaeonian chapter 7 . 8/7
Oh my god, this chapter was amazing. The way you described the scenery in the last few paragraphs made me have a clear picture in my head and it was perfect.
imaeonian chapter 5 . 8/7
Aww I loved this chapter so much :)
This chapter made me cry in the good way
lexiwinton chapter 26 . 8/1
absolutely amazing. i loved every word of it.
unknown chapter 26 . 7/29
tears of joy ;)
unknown chapter 24 . 7/29
this. is. art.
unknown chapter 21 . 7/29
shit... this chapter got emotional
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 26 . 7/30
This is such a lovely, magical story! I devoured this today, needing something this beautiful and evocative.
Ella chapter 26 . 7/28
You should totally write a fanfic where Draco & ‘Mione get married, have kids, and hang out with friends, plus other stuff.
4,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »