Reviews for What the Room Requires
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
DerpWhaleShark chapter 26 . 8/14
I just finished this entire story. Took me a few days to be honest.. But I absolutly LOVED this story. The songs that Draco & Hermione would sing were so cute. I genuinely looked them up and listened to them as I read the lyrics in this story. I especially loved the kite one from Mary Poppins. I also finished the Harry Potter series recently (I'm going to be honest, I'm not as old as you might think. I'm younger than 15 ;) for the first time. I fell into a bookhole and didn't know what to read or do with my life. I knew that I LOVED Dramione, so I had to look up fanfiction. I stumbled across this one and fell in love!
I know you made this fanfiction several years ago (Commented on August 18th, 2018) but I just thought you might want to know. Keep doing fanfictions like this! I Love Them!
~ DerpWhaleShark
p.s, I am now in love (Not literally) with Draco Malfoy. Such a cool character!
SusieQ chapter 26 . 8/13
So good! Enjoyed every word. Fan fiction at its finest.
That was soo CUTE.
Thus fanfiction is fantastic and amazing and...
I don't have words to describe this
Congratulations to the author
Aww! This is so sweet.
AmrenABat chapter 6 . 8/12
These are really good!
VincibleHoneyBee chapter 1 . 8/11
This has always been one of my favorites. I've read it a dozen times and its always as beautiful as it was the first time.
Fanfic crazy and book nerd chapter 24 . 8/10
Aww
ruby chapter 2 . 8/8
AMAZING
Ok, this is just beyond words.
I know I'm posting this like seven years after it was finished but I SO need to say this.
The fic is simply beautiful. It's written in a way that literally makes you feel the story, it made me cry in some parts but even that was enjoyable. I personally love it when writings make me cry and feel everything as if they were films, beacause it means they are written so well you can imagine what happens perfectly.
Also, as everyone is saying, the storyline is marvelous and the characters personalities are kept really well. Draco and Hermione falling in love is logical after all that happens and perfectly understandable after how it's narrated.
It's awesome that most of the events in the books and films stay the same, making it kind of "more real", but at the same time every change that's made is only for better.
The end was just perfect. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just say it made me genuinely happy, and it practically fixed everything that made me sad in the end of the original story.
Besides, I'm from Spain and I'm still learning English, so I was glad they were "difficult" words that I had to look up.
Sincerely, the best fanfiction I have seen for now. No joke. I will read it again in a couple of weeks without a doubt.
If you happen to see this, best wishes for your author career, I'm absolutely sure it'll go great.
Ok, I think I said everything. Good luck!
Fanfic crazy and book nerd chapter 19 . 8/9
Ahhhh

The feels is to muucchhh TEARS SO MANY TEARS AND FEELS
I know you wrote this many years ago, so I don’t know if you’ll even get this, but I just want u to know that this is the most amazing thing I’ve ever read, bless you and your talent.
Fanfic crazy and book nerd chapter 13 . 8/8
Love it
I’ve read it before and loves it then and still love it now!
Hi, I know I still have a long way to go but I just wanted to tell you how great it think this is! I've read a lot of fanfic in my time and this is by far one of the best! Thank you for making such an amazing enjoyable read
4,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »