Reviews for What the Room Requires
ivebeenheretoolong chapter 26 . 7/22
...dang. this fic kind of occupied my main brain space for the past 4 days as I was reading it and would not let up until I finished it.

How? How have I never read this until now? This story is amazing! The fact that the main relationship of this story is one that i have never shipped or never saw myself shipping UNTIL this fic really speaks a lot to the power of your story telling.

I've read a lot of HP fics, like, a really dumb amount. This one definitely ranks in my Top 5, easily!

A beautifully written story! Very well paced and detailed without dragging or getting boring. You really captured the likeness of every single character which is a very tricky thing to do when you are writing with someone else's characters. 10/10 would definitely reread again!
Addyblue13 chapter 26 . 7/18
I know I'm a little late to the party but this is amazing! I don't know where you're at in life now but I'm glad to hear you are an Author. I enjoyed your story too much and thought it to be very emotional. I love your songs and story excerpts in the being. I personally loved "Tangled's" songs too. And using pride and prejudice was brilliant. I wish I had the skill you did. Best wishes!
Lafanenretard chapter 26 . 7/8
Wow. That was fun-fantastic !
I don't why but I usually don't read any story written in the point of view of the main characters. I've got a problem with the I. But your story... I'm glad that it didn't stop me and that I read till the end.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
I love what you did with those characters and the plot is quite interesting. Those descriptions of fears and feelings, and the way Hermione and Draco evolved. Great story !
kmr92613 chapter 18 . 6/26
Heck yes. Let’s so how this unfolds! True sacrifice
kmr92613 chapter 9 . 6/25
Do they ever get out of the room? Hmm. So curious what happens.
ximenabieber chapter 26 . 6/22
This was beautiful.
This was my first Dramione fic. I read it about 3 1/2 years ago and tell in love with this ship. Dramione is now my OTP. After I read this, I fell down the Dramione rabbit hole. I read Isolation, The Rights and Wrongs series, The world of Wait and Hope, Remain Nameless, etc. Reading this fic again was like a breath of air, that had been stolen for so long. Thank you, for this amazing fic and all it's adventures.
Triliark chapter 7 . 6/16
This is the most beautiful fanfic chapter i've ever read. I am so in love and emotional over this story. I've been looking for a Dramione that really tackles their relationship like this, and one that is kind of trippy ya know? And oh my God did this deliver. I love how their physical environment is so reflective of their inner mental state, and how they only progress when they discover things about themselves and each other. So amazing. Do you allow people to bind your fanfics? I've never done it before but I would love to try just so I can have a copy of this on my shelf.
Drsnivy1 chapter 26 . 6/16
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful ending. Brought tears to my eyes.
Drsnivy1 chapter 23 . 6/16
WHAAAAAAT!. OH. MY. GOD... I was not expecting a turn like this from the story, holy shiiiiiiit that's crazy I can't believe it. Beautifully written too. Holy moly. 1000/10 chapter
Drsnivy1 chapter 16 . 6/14
One of the best chapter's I've ever read in a fan fiction in my entire life. So beautifully written, Draco opening up to Hermione as much as he can it's just beautiful. This story so far is an artfully crafted adventure and this is the best part yet, can't wait for more. Also the music suggestion was wonderful.
Drsnivy1 chapter 7 . 6/14
What beautiful imagery, on both ends
Drsnivy1 chapter 4 . 6/13
Wow. Just wow. This chapter is just... insane to read. One hell of a chapter, can't wait for the rest.
Bele chapter 26 . 5/18
happy ending to a brilliant story! thank you for writing it!
So beautiful