Reviews for What the Room Requires
wow...
YESSSS Best Fan-Fic Ever!
thankyou for these beautiful stories
These are gorgeous the only thing you can do is keep writing more.
B black chapter 4 . 3/18
Hii just thought I'd drop a note to say that this was the first dramione I read quite a few years ago and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it again! Loving the re-read it's so nostalgic lol. Hope you are well and keeping safe in these strange times. Xx
OMG I LOVE THIS
I love that Draco realised just how hurtful the word 'Mudbood' can be. There's progress!
This is so captivating 3
PNicoleE chapter 26 . 3/17
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! That story was so deep yet, gets straight to the point. All those scenes where Draco made his realizations in the Room of Requirement were the best for me. It really touches the heart. My heart smiled when he realized he wanted Hermione because it was such a turning point for him and for the story. Read this the whole afternoon and all those hours were worth it. Thank you!
This has been one of the BEST, well written stories I have ever read. Well done and THANK YOU for such a wonderful adventure.
infiniteleecity chapter 26 . 3/15
I only found this yesterday and I've been reading it since! I love it so much T.T
Biana Vacker chapter 1 . 3/4
This is my third time reading this story in three months. That's how good it is.
Facelesswitch chapter 26 . 3/1
I loved this! So imaginative and the writing was lovely.
Facelesswitch chapter 19 . 3/1
... this... broke me
I finally read this again and my heart is full. It's so hard to forget how colourful this story is. Every chapter I read it felt like I was right there with them, experiencing the trials within the Room of Requirement and all the heart ache of wanting to love someone you have to keep a secret. OH MY DAYS, this story has everything I love. Thank you so much (again) for this, I can't wait for another few months to pass so I can read it again!
4,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »