Reviews for What the Room Requires
This chapter is so sad I can't-
Angelinasway chapter 16 . 8/31
I'm sobbing. That was just beautiful!
anonymous chapter 26 . 8/25
This story was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
anonymous chapter 21 . 8/25
I think it's great for Hermione and Draco to communicate through books. It highlights something they had in common before the room helped them get through their differences.
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/23
This is amazing.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/23
This is a great story.
oh sista , one of the best dramione fanfictions ever!
bless you...thanks a lot for such an awesome satisfying fanfic...
xxlightningboltxx chapter 7 . 8/20
This chapter is so beautifully written.
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 1 . 8/19
I just realized how amazing your descriptions of the barley field and the willow tree are, of how the light flecks off the golden barley at dawn and the stars come out at night, and how the willow glows and provides this... I can picture this ethereal light shield from all harm, and these soft vine-leaves. Whenever I next see a field of tall, golden grass whispering like the wind and doing just what your field magically does I'll know I'm in the Room of Requirement.

Do Draco and Hermione ever go back to the field and the willow?
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 26 . 8/19
YAAAYYYYYYYY They Lived Happily Ever After oh yessss Wheee! Wahooo! Oh blast I'm crying again yayyyyy! Huzzah! God rest ye merry gentlefolk! DracoHermione foreverrr! This story was amazing I could not stop reading, oh, so well written! The way you capture their fears and pain and facial expressions... Wow. Congrats on becoming a real life author! Not that all your fans don't already consider you one anyway :)
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 24 . 8/19
DO. YOUR. WORST! YASSSSS
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 22 . 8/19
I am weeping with these broken kids here so help me God I will go into that Room of Requirement too and stay by them too and cry with em. God bless your emotional stories that crack my heart open.
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 19 . 8/19
NUUUU THEY FINALLY KISSED AND NOW THEY'RE SEPARATED AGHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE THE EEEENDD
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 16 . 8/19
WOW. The ball scene was smashing! I could picture all the girls and boys running around and dancing and clapping and Draco and Hermione having a "What if-" moment. That was beautiful. Great job! I love your work!
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 9 . 8/19
I like your lullaby choices, they're very different and sweet
4,625 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »