Reviews for What the Room Requires
Omg chapter 26 . 3/29
Omgggggg
This is such a good story! I know, it’s weird to be writing a review 11 years after the story was published, but it’s the best fanfic I’ve ever read!
Dances with Willows chapter 26 . 3/26
I am not really a big fan of first person, but this story was interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Brokski the bro chapter 23 . 3/13
Nice
MadameXOX chapter 26 . 3/10
My favourite Dramione, beautifully well written
Mohsina chapter 26 . 3/5
It was really beautiful...i mean you wrote the scenes so delicately which made them so intimate and meaningful and natural unlike some where they force them together without any development and it makes them unnatural and somewhat awkward and weird. It was truly beautiful...especially i loved his redemption arc...i mean the scene when he apologized to hermione for calling her mudblood. It had no cheesy lines , no excuses just beautiful silent expression of feelings. It has the potential for being a literary work. Its truly emotion provoking...
CagedHeart7 chapter 26 . 2/1
Someday, when I'm feeling really down or life gets too much and I'm in desperate need of an escape, I am going to come back and read this fic again. I don't know how else to describe exactly how much I love this story. Thank you. For coming up with it. For posting it. And for completing it.
Tatted-Pierced-Wolf chapter 26 . 1/19
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It made me laugh and cry and I love every part of it. It's truly a masterpiece that I will read over and over again.
Prishi chapter 4 . 1/6
It's like a rollercoaster ride , just amazing
Christine chapter 26 . 12/19/2021
This is the second Dramoine fic I've read and I'm blown away! It was beautifully written, very engaging and a satisfying ending!
Quidditch394 chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
This is the first Harry Potter fanfiction I ever read and I fell in love with it. And I can't help but coming back and rereading it over and over again. Love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2021
That was one of my favorite chapters
CallaRose4ever chapter 26 . 12/7/2021
What an enjoyable story thanks for sharing it.
Amber chapter 16 . 12/2/2021
LOVED the use of music in this chapter. The dance was so well done. :)
Shirley aurora chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
Wow! I love the story so much. Thank you for coming up with such a story. Some of the pirctures you depicted are just fantastic. And I kept reading their first hug over and over again and can't help screaming. And I just love the confession Draco made to himself that he didn't want to live in Harry's shadow and that he wanted to be worthy on his own. I'm just wondering whether I have the honor to translate this into Chinese. I can't wait for more chinese fans to see how Draco grows to be the man he himself admires. Looking forward to your reply!
Isabelle chapter 20 . 11/15/2021
Sorry that I didn’t comment for such a long time, but wow! This fanfiction is the best I’ve ever read.
4,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »