Reviews for What the Room Requires
Slytherin Princess 1313 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
oh how i love your writing! when i got to the santa cluse part i was smiling like a idiot:) i loved it! all the stuff about magic and santa and muggles having to go off faith and whatnot:) it was amazing! please update soon!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
LOVED it~!

haha Fantastic chapter!

I wonder what Hermione believes she can accomplish by laying out in the barley field and concentrating.

Oooh, I can't wait to find out!
VaguelyImaginary chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter! I loved Hermione's speech about muggles and how they were braver than wizards. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I loved this chapter, it was so intense! Please update soon! :)
Dreamlover1102 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Update soon please! I can't wait to read more!
Tiny Cherie chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
can i just say that this broke my heart? i don't know why, but i really like this. as in i want to read it over and over again -_-
Amne chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Beauuuuuutiful. you had me crying for three quarters of this chapter!

'"Potter," he murmured. An invisible hand grabbed my heart and squeezed.'

i dont know where you learn such imagery but it is just formidable. i feel so much for draco right now! cant wait for the rest!
demonhalf708 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh, my goodness. Never have I ever found a fanfiction that makes this much sense, has such a fantastic concept, and for goodness sake move hermione and draco's relationship sloooooowly. I feel like they are taking the steps to understand each other, and soon they will really get to know each other, before the thought even enters their heads that they might ever be something. I love it. It's fantastically written. I hope your head is filled with ideas to continue this room of requirement, though I understand it has to end eventually. Ugh this is so realistic so please continue! I look forward to the next chapter.
Triva chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
This story is wonderfully original and has a unique manner of developing the characters- I look forward to the next chapter.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Uwah! This is so good.

This story is very imaginative, twists and turns. It's almost like Alice in Wonderland.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Slytherin Princess 1313 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
amazing chapter! i loved loved loved how long it was! and the detail of everything was awesome:) keep writing! update soon!
whatrulesme chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Wow this is amazing I could really imagine what you were describing, almost like being in a snowglobe if that makes sense. Update soon!
hey chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
wow this was really good

i engjoyed reading it very much :D

update soon please !
Yashida chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Absolutely wonderfully amazing story!

Please, do continue this!

You're doing beyond great!
EMCismylove chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh my god that was brilliant! I can't even get over this chapter, I loved it. The writing was well done, it was detailed and the scenes were so original! Really, Draco running through Hogwarts with nothing anywheres to symbolise him being alone was great! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
4,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 .. Last Next »