Reviews for What the Room Requires
tears of joy ;)
unknown chapter 24 . 7/29
this. is. art.
unknown chapter 21 . 7/29
shit... this chapter got emotional
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 26 . 7/30
This is such a lovely, magical story! I devoured this today, needing something this beautiful and evocative.
Ella chapter 26 . 7/28
You should totally write a fanfic where Draco & ‘Mione get married, have kids, and hang out with friends, plus other stuff.
It was so good to see them realizing each others pains that they both knew nothing or at least not in this much depth about those pains
I LOVE this omg this should be a movie favorite fanfiction so far. I don't think it can be better and the ending was so adorable and cute and hot when they kissed. Like love the detail you put in and exactly what I searched for.
unknown chapter 7 . 7/28
gosh ur such a good writer...the way u tell the story and the way u reveal their perspective thru their emotions:)
unknown chapter 6 . 7/28
i really really love how complex everything is! it's as if this is a real book. i would totally buy ur books if u published any :)
Dear Alydia,

I won’t say much, just thanks! This was beautiful. Every bit of it so well written. Keep writing because this world feels like a better place with stories such as this.

Best,
Swati
Stephanie Guzman chapter 26 . 7/21
Hi! I wanted to say you might never see this. But I loved this so much! It truly made me love Dramione so much more. And I can say that you are one of the best authors I know. And have inspired me to keep writing! lots of love, and keep writing!- stephanie g-d
Ashley Miles chapter 6 . 7/20
You asked for it: I hate this. It's terrible. Never seen anything like this, in the worst way possible. Also... JUST KIDDING! HAHA! Well, it's not really all that funny, to make you think that it isn't good, but I just wanted to keep you on your toes. It's actually really creative, and awesomely realistic. I love it. Hope you can forgive me for my little joke.
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 16 . 7/17
Okay, so I actually listened to the Celtic Woman song this time around, and OH MY GODS I LOVED IT! This is literally the BEST chapter of the entire fic! I love this chapter so much it hurts, okay? I am going to keep coming back and rereading this story, by the way.
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 15 . 7/17
I just went and watched the trailer...oh my gods, it is absolutely amazing!
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 14 . 7/17