Reviews for What the Room Requires
Amber chapter 16 . 12/2/2021
LOVED the use of music in this chapter. The dance was so well done. :)
Shirley aurora chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
Wow! I love the story so much. Thank you for coming up with such a story. Some of the pirctures you depicted are just fantastic. And I kept reading their first hug over and over again and can't help screaming. And I just love the confession Draco made to himself that he didn't want to live in Harry's shadow and that he wanted to be worthy on his own. I'm just wondering whether I have the honor to translate this into Chinese. I can't wait for more chinese fans to see how Draco grows to be the man he himself admires. Looking forward to your reply!
Isabelle chapter 20 . 11/15/2021
Sorry that I didn’t comment for such a long time, but wow! This fanfiction is the best I’ve ever read.
Violet chapter 19 . 11/15/2021
Great! Finally! A kiss! Will there be another one?
Ella chapter 18 . 11/14/2021
Wow! You should have let them kiss.
Violet chapter 16 . 11/12/2021
Great! But maybe you could’ve added a place where they kissed in here, since it’s so sweet. And I love the conversation.
Violet chapter 15 . 11/12/2021
I would like to conjure up some new clothes for them, actually. Cuz they are quite dirty.
Isabelle chapter 14 . 11/11/2021
Amazing! Just a suggestion, why don’t you add a scene where they kiss? That would be brilliant.
Violet chapter 13 . 11/11/2021
I really hope that Draco knows what it really means to Hermione. And what a sweet song, even I tried to sing (using my own rhythm). Maybe I could try and help you sing better, because I am on the choir team. I love you Draco Malfoy!
Isabelle chapter 12 . 11/11/2021
Dumbledore is right, love and care is the strongest power of all. I really want all of this to happen in the movie, so that Draco could end up being a hero instead of a villain. Hermione could have taught him that.
Violet chapter 10 . 11/11/2021
So sweet! My mom would do that as well
Isabelle chapter 7 . 11/11/2021
So touching! I love it.
Isabelle chapter 5 . 11/11/2021
Cool! I would like Santa Claus to be real. And I also have a crush on Draco.
guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2021
WHAT? Um, so according to you, Hermione grew TWO FEET between the ages of 12 and 16. Riiiight. You really need to learn how height works.
guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2021
Hermione's being so stupid. Draco's father never did anything to her and she has barely even spoken to him in her entire life. Her fantasy about him killing her parents is flat out stupid.
4,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »