Reviews for Rebirth
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 12 . 9/20
How could Bella be so stupid?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
I hate your bella so bad. She is so pathetic.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
It's been a while, but I hope you continue this story. It's so well-written and I love your original characters. You left off at a very interesting point and I'd really like to find out what happens to everyone. Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
Could you please attempt to finish this. It is so well written and well thought out. Hope it can be completed
marrino2244 chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
I loved your first story and this sequel left off at such a cliffhanger. Will you ever finish this? I'm really wondering how things turn out. Bella messed up, but I think Edward dazzled her or did something to make her do what she did. Will Jake ever forgive her or will he and Abi end up together? And of course, whose baby is Bella carrying? You have to admit that was a heck of a cliffhanger you left us with. :)

I feel like that girl in "The fault in our stars" that just kept wanting to know what happened after the book ended abruptly. Please think about finishing this...
Delylah chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Wow. It's not often I see a story as well written as this one receive as much hate as you have in the reviews. What a terrible thing to have happen; I hope that you've since obtained a new computer; as long as it has been since you updated this I don't doubt that real life has become busy for you and you've probably long since lost interest in finishing this fic. I wish you would, though. I don't believe you were recreating vampire spawn - I believe it's Jake's baby, so I wish you would come back and lead us where you planned to go. I kind of figured at the end of the last story when Mitsis touched Bella's face she had seen that she was already pregnant. It also seems like there is something unnatural about Bella's fear of Edward leaving that led her to take such drastic measures. I mean, yes, it does seem on the surface she is being cruel to them both...clean breaks are always better. But her fear isn't rational so I'm hoping there is another reason for it. And that when Jake figures it out he can forgive her. Anyway...ignore the haters. Write the story you wanted to write (which is so much more interesting than "Bella suddenly woke up one day and realized Ed is a dick and Jake was the bomb and then they had sex and everything was perfect." Cause those stories are a dime a dozen around here. Good luck, whatever you do.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Way to go emily. Now that bella the slut has twisted the knife in jakes back run and help bella have her demon spawn. Shame sam didnt rip her face off, dump her dead ass in the woods and then get back with Leah. Sam is another pathetic asshole in this fic. Hmmm in fact almost everybody in this trainwreck isnt worth the oxygen they suck down.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Bella is disgusting. Let the baby kill that bitch! GOOD RIDDANCE
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
Abi is an interesting character but she is naive and has probably not come across a person as hopelessly self centered as selfish as uncaring of people as Bella. If bella can be manipulated that easily because she is afraid that dedward is going to leave then she needs to go away. In spite of your silly character Abi whose purpose is to make Bellas sick actions have no consequences. Jake merely even considering things is a betrayal of himself.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Leah is MY hero. Bella is a a piece of scum. Do not even think about putting them back together so Jake has to raise dedwards half corpse spawn. Let bella jump off a cliff. At least something good with Bella being left in the woods with her "child" What a joke. Hope they both die..painfully!. maybe you can get smart and leave her there in the woods.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Wow 3 years to replace a computer? Sounds like an excuse. Every lazy half assed writer has some excuse. Dont start what you dont intend to finish and be honest you just did not want to be bothered finishing this.
BTW wonderful job making Bella out to be a piece of shit. Ruins Jakes chances to have a good life just to be a spiteful bitch. Simply Bella being bella. If you ever finish this maybe you can have her get hit by a train something pleasant like that. The least this lowlife deserves.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Trust like everyone else, I know it's been a really long time since you have written this story. I was wondering if you would think about continuing the story. If you aren't into things like this anymore than maybe just a brief summary of what happened after this? I would really appreciate it and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. Loved the stories. Hope to see something soon!
Renee chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Please put Bella and Jacob together and let the baby be Jacobs
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Typical Bella! Still dicking Jake over as usual. She can't have a full unconditional relationship with Jake while still hanging on to Edward. It just don't work that way. That's not being friends. You dont let your friends give you kisses and soft caresses every 10 seconds. She set very firm physical boundaries with Jacob when they were just friends but will not do so with Edward. That does not bode well for success (Jacob/bella) I would not put it past Bella to have interfered with Jacobs marriage out of pure selfishness. She don't want him but don't want anyone else to have him.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I'm so sorry this ended here. I wonder what you had in mind for Bella and Jacob...