Reviews for Rebirth
Delylah chapter 12 . 3/10
Wow. It's not often I see a story as well written as this one receive as much hate as you have in the reviews. What a terrible thing to have happen; I hope that you've since obtained a new computer; as long as it has been since you updated this I don't doubt that real life has become busy for you and you've probably long since lost interest in finishing this fic. I wish you would, though. I don't believe you were recreating vampire spawn - I believe it's Jake's baby, so I wish you would come back and lead us where you planned to go. I kind of figured at the end of the last story when Mitsis touched Bella's face she had seen that she was already pregnant. It also seems like there is something unnatural about Bella's fear of Edward leaving that led her to take such drastic measures. I mean, yes, it does seem on the surface she is being cruel to them both...clean breaks are always better. But her fear isn't rational so I'm hoping there is another reason for it. And that when Jake figures it out he can forgive her. Anyway...ignore the haters. Write the story you wanted to write (which is so much more interesting than "Bella suddenly woke up one day and realized Ed is a dick and Jake was the bomb and then they had sex and everything was perfect." Cause those stories are a dime a dozen around here. Good luck, whatever you do.
Way to go emily. Now that bella the slut has twisted the knife in jakes back run and help bella have her demon spawn. Shame sam didnt rip her face off, dump her dead ass in the woods and then get back with Leah. Sam is another pathetic asshole in this fic. Hmmm in fact almost everybody in this trainwreck isnt worth the oxygen they suck down.
Bella is disgusting. Let the baby kill that bitch! GOOD RIDDANCE
Abi is an interesting character but she is naive and has probably not come across a person as hopelessly self centered as selfish as uncaring of people as Bella. If bella can be manipulated that easily because she is afraid that dedward is going to leave then she needs to go away. In spite of your silly character Abi whose purpose is to make Bellas sick actions have no consequences. Jake merely even considering things is a betrayal of himself.
Leah is MY hero. Bella is a a piece of scum. Do not even think about putting them back together so Jake has to raise dedwards half corpse spawn. Let bella jump off a cliff. At least something good with Bella being left in the woods with her "child" What a joke. Hope they both die..painfully!. maybe you can get smart and leave her there in the woods.
Wow 3 years to replace a computer? Sounds like an excuse. Every lazy half assed writer has some excuse. Dont start what you dont intend to finish and be honest you just did not want to be bothered finishing this.
BTW wonderful job making Bella out to be a piece of shit. Ruins Jakes chances to have a good life just to be a spiteful bitch. Simply Bella being bella. If you ever finish this maybe you can have her get hit by a train something pleasant like that. The least this lowlife deserves.
Trust like everyone else, I know it's been a really long time since you have written this story. I was wondering if you would think about continuing the story. If you aren't into things like this anymore than maybe just a brief summary of what happened after this? I would really appreciate it and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. Loved the stories. Hope to see something soon!
Renee chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Please put Bella and Jacob together and let the baby be Jacobs
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Typical Bella! Still dicking Jake over as usual. She can't have a full unconditional relationship with Jake while still hanging on to Edward. It just don't work that way. That's not being friends. You dont let your friends give you kisses and soft caresses every 10 seconds. She set very firm physical boundaries with Jacob when they were just friends but will not do so with Edward. That does not bode well for success (Jacob/bella) I would not put it past Bella to have interfered with Jacobs marriage out of pure selfishness. She don't want him but don't want anyone else to have him.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I'm so sorry this ended here. I wonder what you had in mind for Bella and Jacob...
megan39 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
It's been a long time since you wrote this author's note and I have no idea if you even check your reviews anymore. I'm writing this hoping you still check once in a while. Your story "Duty Bound" and it's sequel "Rebirth" were two of the most unique, best written stories I've ever read on fanfiction. I know you stopped writing "Rebirth" due to the theft of your computer; I hope you were eventually able to replace it. I realize your life may have moved well beyond writing fanfiction, but if there is any chance you would be willing to finish "Rebirth", I hope you would be willing to consider it. I know you had many fans of this story and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to find out what happened to all the characters in this story. Please, please at least think about finishing this story... :)
LuckyStar0489 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Oh no! I love this story! I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop that's horrible! And I know you wrote that AN a long while ago but I can't wait for you to update! I'm going crazy! This is way too good of a story!
silverfork chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far , I'm really hoping that you have got a new lap top to continue with your writing as it very enjoyable .

Hope to see n update soon , keep smiling !:)
brook330 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
I love this story! Hope you get a computer soon!
Jeri252 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
love it...please write more soon