Reviews for Rebirth
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Typical Bella! Still dicking Jake over as usual. She can't have a full unconditional relationship with Jake while still hanging on to Edward. It just don't work that way. That's not being friends. You dont let your friends give you kisses and soft caresses every 10 seconds. She set very firm physical boundaries with Jacob when they were just friends but will not do so with Edward. That does not bode well for success (Jacob/bella) I would not put it past Bella to have interfered with Jacobs marriage out of pure selfishness. She don't want him but don't want anyone else to have him.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I'm so sorry this ended here. I wonder what you had in mind for Bella and Jacob...
megan39 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
It's been a long time since you wrote this author's note and I have no idea if you even check your reviews anymore. I'm writing this hoping you still check once in a while. Your story "Duty Bound" and it's sequel "Rebirth" were two of the most unique, best written stories I've ever read on fanfiction. I know you stopped writing "Rebirth" due to the theft of your computer; I hope you were eventually able to replace it. I realize your life may have moved well beyond writing fanfiction, but if there is any chance you would be willing to finish "Rebirth", I hope you would be willing to consider it. I know you had many fans of this story and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to find out what happened to all the characters in this story. Please, please at least think about finishing this story... :)
LuckyStar0489 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Oh no! I love this story! I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop that's horrible! And I know you wrote that AN a long while ago but I can't wait for you to update! I'm going crazy! This is way too good of a story!
silverfork chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far , I'm really hoping that you have got a new lap top to continue with your writing as it very enjoyable .

Hope to see n update soon , keep smiling !:)
brook330 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
I love this story! Hope you get a computer soon!
Jeri252 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
love it...please write more soon
mistressoflothlorien chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
I'm sorry to read your laptop got stolen! So terrible! I hope everything is looking up for you because this is such a good story! You're a great writer, hope to read more from you soon!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
oooh this is good so far)
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
very wonderful *applauses*
mskairijade chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
ok pretty good sequel so far but I'm really not liking this could be edwards baby replay. I thought the vampire baby thing was ridiculasly cruel in BD i really hope its jacobs
SwanCall chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
I am loving the story so far, hate what Bella did to Jacob. But I honestly think that Edward too it way to far, knowing she was with Jacob in the first place. And sure she didn't want him to leave but to have sex with her, hat was just wrong on so many levels? I mean how would he had felt if Bella was with him and Jacob did that before he left out of her life?

I am so Jacob and Bella fixing this so I will be checking in on this and sorry to hear about your RL issues.

Please keep us updated when you can.
oohapoo chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Again I'm torn. Pissed at Bella for trying to use Leah, and pissed at Leah for leaving Bella alone in the woods, risking that she could get hurt, even if she didn't inflict the damages herself. Neither of them are good people right now.
oohapoo chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
I'm so torn right now. I think that if there was no Bella, Jake and Abi would have been perfect for each other. He really does seem to feed off of her strength, but at the same time, he would never live to grow into his rightful Alpha position with being tied to Abi. See, torn even without considering Bella. At the same time, until Bella rids herself of all things Cullen, I don't feel she is strong enough to be the support that an Alpha Jake would need. It kind of worked before the Edward fiasco because he wasn't embracing his birthright yet. I don't know. Maybe Bella won't be strong enough to fight whatever influence the Cullens hold her under without a stronger Jake. Maybe I'm reading to far into this, 't know. But, off it is an influence of some sort, why isn't her shield stopping it? Or is it all doomed before it began because his wolf didn't imprint on her, mind shield or not. Rambling...sorry. Great story!
oohapoo chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
This story is twisting my stomach all sorts of crazy right now. Still thankful for Emily. Great chapter!