Reviews for A Tai is for life, not just for Christmas
yuriama sohma chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This is amazingly adorable! And I can't help but wonder just HOW long Mr. Ishida was standing there...
the upward glance chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
*giggles* Hehehe! That ending was priceless! xD Aw, Poor Yama, never catching a break, but catching a Tai ; ) That was an adorable story, I really loved it. Their interactions were cute, touching, and meaningful. The twist was very interesting, Sora being the mean gf and all...*enjoyed Bitch!Sora xD* I'm glad that everything worked out though for Tai and Yamato : ) The whole wrapping himself as a package was simply precious, as well as the catchphrase, "A Tai isn't just for Christmas..." _ Festive things are lovely, and this was particularly festive and joyous. It made me smile, which isn't a small feat ; ) No errors, once again. Your prooreading seems lack-of-sleep proof, as it were : D So great job, once again : )
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ahem...would everyone look below this and read that happy lil flame down there? )

Now, would everyone please click on the link to his profile? )

Now, would you all like to giggle at the fact that this guy dares to say such things, when he's yet to write anything of his own? )

Thanks, peeps. )
Vergil D. Sparda chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Can you please stop going around over praising shit stories? You give beyond positive reviews to the worst written stories, tell authors who write like crap that they are one of the best writers on the site... and it's really annoying. You're not that great of a writer, so you can't tell when someone writes well either. That's just how it is. In a decade or so, when you actually become a better writer, you'll realize all the old stories you thought were great actually weren't. You'll be embarassed you thought a shit story was decent. And don't get me started on telling people they write Tai and Matt in character... honestly, you don't write them in character at all. And neither do most people. Especially those who you tell are writing them in character. It's so painful to see such high praise for shit work. I don't think you actually know Matt and Tai's characters, because if you did, you wouldn't go around saying people who come off as original characters are so much like their Digimon characters. So please, stop it. Try writing some more so that you get better (a lot better) at writing, because that will then make you better at seeing actual TALENT in stories, and not the 3rd grade worthy material you seem so intent on loving. You need to stop going in blindly praising the hell out of something that is so terribly written. Become a better writer, and a better reviewer.
DephsXylex chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
That was cute, and I'm happy to see Sora wasn't just being a cow. Until next time.
Psycho Weasel chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I fail for not finding the second part of this story sooner! D: This was a very nice ending to the story! Very cute and I loved the twist where Yama's dad shows up! :D I also like how the dream sort of tied in in the end. What you said in the A/N concerning your boyfriend was uber cute, btw! Great job!
EpochWulf chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Why hello again!

It's been some time since I've read one of your stories (or any for that matter), but as I was browsing through some (Christmas) Taito/Yamachi, I stumbled across this interesting premise and decided to have a look/see.

1) The beginning section of the first chapter was very... bizarre. That's probably why I love the opening as much as I do. "But…you're a zebra; that'd be weird." Should be nominated for one of the best Fanfiction quotes of all times. Seriously, it was hysterical and very clever.

2) Glad to see the female antagonist (Sora) is more three-dimensional and justified then Ami. It shows you're improving at creating believable troubles to overcome. The Sora/Yamato scene seemed a little rushed, there was so much information there and so few words to convey. (Hard to blame you, every Taito/Yamachi fan wants more Tai/Yama screentime!)

3) Sometimes the characters went by their original names, and sometimes by their dub names. Its a small thing but something to otherwise look for in your next work.

4) Lastly, some sentences felt a little drawn out. Instead of trying to fit multiple ideas into one sentence and overusing commas, try separating each idea into its own sentence. This is simply so the reader has a better understanding what the author is trying to convey. Without back-tracking.

It was very cute though, I can absolutely envision a tinsel-wrapped Taichi P Mr. Ishida was excellently articulated in this story, his "Have fun" and "Merry Christmas, boys" quotes were well-crafted and very humorous.
helen ess chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Merry Christmas MrGooseyMoose! I would have reviewed quicker but christmas pressures have not allowed me to get to the comp in a week. This was a fab festive feast of Taito! Really like the dream promonition thing with the gift box and the zebra! fantastic. Have a wonderful new year MrGooseyMoose, hope youve got someone to smooch when the ball drops! :D x
Blaze Snow chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Kawaii! This is really sweet :) merry christmas
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Oh wow I can't believe you did it again! In every story you manage to vary what you write so much it's never like reading the same thing over again, something that deserves a lot of respect if you ask me, not that you need to, just look at all the reviews you get, I agree with them, writing more on this would be AWESOME! Though it is quite nicely wrapped up in a neat christmas bow! Well done, thouroughly entertaining, cute to the max (haha) and...just amazing, I cant even go into the dedication, and i want to have a disclaimer saying everything ive written about the story is fact and in no way altered by my soul warming love for my moosey hahahahah
Takato the dreamer chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Awesome awesome story! XD Heyy... I thought this was supposed to be dedicated to me? XDDDD Im kidding! Merry Christmas! :D:D ...Oh shit, need to work on my christmas fic! o.o
KeruKeru chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Awww! X3 So cute a fwuffy! I love this two-shot. And make sure to read my one-shot for Christmas as soon as I get it out. I'm almost done with it.
The New New Doctor chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I hated this. Just Kidding! This was *takes deep breath* ! What a wonderful ending to the Taito. It was great how it all worked out. And poor Sora. She just wants him to be happy. Unfortunately, it's not with her. I liked the whole thing, and especially the end with the kiss. "Merry Christmas Yama" "Merry Christmas Tai" "Merry Christmas boys" hahaha That was good. Once again, you pulled of a good chapter. Sadly, the story is over. :( Oh well, I look forward to more.
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Nooo! Give me more! Ah well. I'll have to admit that I was very confused the begining of this story (it didn't really click to me that it was a dream and so I was thinking, "He has a zebra?"). I love the way you use your words and paint the picture of the scene. Also, the idea you have for this story is pretty interesting and makes me eager to read more. I hope you will continue on with this story! Keep it up!
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Okay. You are not allowed to leave it that way. Put your writing cap on and write another chapter. Thank you. ha ha! :D Really good story so far! I look forward to more.

My favorite part was either Tai saying. "Thanks Yama. I lo. . ." O.O He nearly said it!

OR

"Yamato glared at him; silently daring the brunette to laugh, as he slowly pulled himself back to his feet. Naturally, Tai took him up on the challenge and giggled anyway." I loved that part too. It seemed so in character! Good job, and please update soon.