Reviews for The Invitational Year
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 41 . 3/22
I've been putting off reading the last chapter 'The End!' because really, I didn't want it to end, heh. Even though I know there's a sequel I'll still miss the World Academy in England, and all the memories they'll leave behind there. Man, I'm surprised at how sad I am right now even though they'll all see each other again in the next fic. But... yeah, amazing fic, I loved the sub-plots just as much as the main plot and it's amazingly written. Seriously, thank you for writing this :)
yoshifan8 chapter 26 . 3/10
I just discovered your fanfic, and I have to say I love it. I've been reading it all day. I can't put it down.
You got me with the Boys Over Flowers reference. Oh, I was exactly like them when I watched it. "Next episode. ..just one more..." ha, nope.
xHetaliax chapter 25 . 2/25
IF THERE DOESN'T WIND UP BEING SPAMANO I WILL CRY
I'm not okay sobs softly reading this ending makes me so emotional, this story has quite literally ruined my life. God, Arthur was always my favourite to identify with, besides Roderich, because I painfully identify with everything about him and his characterisations and you captured him so perfectly, I'm going to bawl. His anger, his sadness, his grief, his longing and desire... Everything about him was perfect, and Alfred's characterisation is the most perfect thing I've read, because of his transformation. It hurts how much he changed, from going from an 'undesirable' outcast to the most desired boy on campus— and Arthur wanted him all along. I'm going to cry, please write something soon, update anything. I adore your work so very much, and I just hope you're on a temporary hiatus, despite not having updated anything in so long.

–Arthur.
bleubirdsong chapter 14 . 2/4
As someone who speaks Russian, I was wondering if you intended for Ivan to imply that Yao is a girl- moya lubimaya (I think that's what you put) uses the female gendered form. If that's what you've intended, that's fine, but the more correct way would be moy lubimiy! I love this story so far. I'll definitely review later; I just need to finish it first. I do remember the prison slang a few chapters back being plural; to change that, you just remove the i at the end! :D this story is really awesome so far! Also, vor, from what I know, just means theif. I'm not an expert on other meanings for it, but thought I should mention it! I like how you put some Russian into this; it makes it fun.
catthegreat chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
I'm loving your story and I was going to wait till the end to review but there's one recurring thing I noticed that I just wanted to point out: rugby players (ruggers) don't wear pads or helmets. They actually find them kind of sissy. I think Alfred would probably want Matt to wear them when practicing (just in case) but he and his teammates wouldn't wear them.
Loving it so far!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEE-
*gasp, pant*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Heh, uh, I'm seventeen and never had a girlfriend, so I think your cousin is safe from the Forty-Year-Old-Virgin disease.
Or been kissed.
Or, really, anything.
Kinda depressing.
Sakuraligh chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
Would it weird to say that I happen to have a picture of england kind of dress as cupid fron your descnription
rainbowdashie8 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Oh my god (I did mention earlier I would message right) OMG I knew Russia would get shot... NO HE BETTER NOT DIE. HOLY FUCKINGTON FUCKERY FUCK HE BETTER NOT DIE OMG. Btw I'm crying ;-;

Sincerely,
Rainbowdashie8 (Rachel)
rainbowdashie8 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
OMG I'm loving this so far lol. It's really good though at times it makes me want to just slap the entire Jones family. You know, for Alfred's parents being Twats and Alfred being his oblivious self. I am loving this series so far and I can't wait until I finally get some UsUk yaoi. IF IT HAPPENS... I hope so, Oh gawd I'm horrible. Anyways you're an awesome writer! This story is really good! I WUB IT SO MUCH! Well thanks for making this and all and I will probably being making more "reviews" (quotes indicating sarcasm) later on. But anyways thanks for making my fantasies of UsUK Live!
Until later, Aufwiedersehen!

Sincerely, Rainbowdashie8 (Rachel)
JustANerdyGirl chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
I loved the Spamano! You write Italy so well. I can hear him saying the words in my mind.
JustANerdyGirl chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Did I mention what an awesome writer you are? Lol. You rock.
JustANerdyGirl chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
I love the drunk writing. Arthur should get all emotional and drunk more often.
JustANerdyGirl chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Ohhhhh wowwwwwwwww. This... This gave me some serious f*cking feels. If I get angry with you it is just because I love this too much.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »