Reviews for The Invitational Year
Milkuwoo chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
La la la love!~ Nice tis be niceeee~~ Keep up with the work man!~~~
BloodRose21 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Thank you so much for looking into China's "Aru" thing. I knew that it was really just the Japanese making fun of the way the Chinese generally said a certain Japanese word, so it irritated me a little when it was carried on into English fanfiction.

Actually, thank you for ALL of the research you've done. When people put time and research into a piece of writing, it really shows! It's definitely made reading this more enjoyable to me!

Oooh, crap. I've reached the most recent chapter. I guess that means I'll be waiting. ;; And I was hoping this moment would never come.

I love you to death, and can't wait until your next chapter is posted!
lori44 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
I love it! Please add the bad friends trio for more fun and akwarnes
mudkiprox chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Haha of course he took his journal with him Al! Honestly! Poor boys, getting all drunk and hungover!
Empress Vegah chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
God help me.

I'm utterly speechless.

I can't stop laughing like crazy here.

Wonderful.

UST is the best thing.

And Alfred dry humping Arthur.
Kibacoe chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
It wasn't too graphic :3 and I'm lovin the RusChu in here D
Lord Axxingtons chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Damn you for writing this... it's 1:15 on a school night and what am I doing? I'm reading this fanfiction! I don't regret it though. I went in expecting another silly school AU and found a story with real depth. I love the extensive characterisation, particularly of ivan, and how you haven't just recycled typical fanon personas. I can't wait to see more. (Since arthur is the queen's grandson, i'm imagining him as will and kate's future son XD) Oh and since you said you encourage constructive criticism, here's some british nitpicking: arthur wouldn't use words like soccer, math, freshman, upperclassmen... It took a lot of fanfiction reading before I understood all that high school terminology myself.)
Phamenia chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
): Alfred...Arthur...MAKE UP ALREADY! THAT MEAN THERE SHOULD BE A NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON XDDDD
Sam chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
I loved this chapter and I think you're doing great with all of the couples so far.
hexa chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Can there be PrusUk moment? just as a suggestion X3 I like this pairing so is UsUk so Alfred be jealous or something

Anyways, Love your story and how you do the different teenage situations X3
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Oh well. I'm actually looking forward to the Ivan/Yao because your such a talented writer so I'll probably end up liking it. If it were another fic I might wince but this is amazing so how knows!

o.o They hate eachother because of a unicorn? You are genius XD

Your OCs are awesome. I like Patty she seems really sweet.

And Im warming up to the idea of Ivan/Yao for the first time ever.
Harmonics chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
I really liked this chapter, and the way you write Yao!

Plus the erection thing was a funny kind of awkward, and I laughed when I read that part haha.

Keep up the great work!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Don't you mean Arthur not Alfred?

"—and it knocked over everything, and tea went flying everywhere, and Alfred's grandmother..."

and

"Alfred kept it secret and ..."

I REALLY hope its not to late to vote but I vote would be HILARIOUS.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
I really hope theres no Ivan/Yao (Crosses fingers) ...someone else ...perhaps someone unexpected would be better. ..Yao doesn't seem the type for Ivan... S-sorry! I'm not in any way telling you not to if you did/do want to, after all /your/ the writer. Just putting my opinion out there.

"Yes, well, I mean it—you can't keep enduring such abuse. Take Ivan to practice with you next time. He follows you around everywhere else, so you might as well put him to good use."

aaaww Ivan and him /are/ friends lolz

It hurt reading this chapter ;-; pooooor Alfred.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Very clever (read note)

Im extremely happy that Sweden is so nice and hoping he took Alfred under his wing or something in the next chapters.

But for real...WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE . This is such an amazing fic.
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »