Reviews for The Invitational Year
Choco-Pocky-Usa-chan chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
You're right. Arthur and Alfred are just too cute! x I like how you're taking time to develop their relationship! Most authors kind of rush into things, but this pace is very realistic and nice. Alfred is such a sweetheart. 3 and Arthur is such a worrisome girlfriend. I wanted to let you know I'm quite enjoying how you portray all of the characters. The Russia/China meets my expectations quite nicely. I haven't read a lot. But honestly it's great. I liked the chapter about Yao's birthday. I'm still waiting for my Sufin though :p I can't wait to see some of that. Berwald loves his wife, Tino! I love this story so much. I check for updates like three times a day. XD Update soon!~ OH ONE MORE THING. The character at the end. IT'S VASH ISN'T IT! It's Switzerland. I was thinking of all the characters that have green eyes and then hats and then fierce and then I came up with him. YOU'RE BRINGING IN VASH I LOVE YOU. I can't wait to see what he needs help with. . (At first I pondered if it was Hungary dressed up like a boy XD)
Lord Axxingtons chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Ehhh, I got mentioned *Is pleased* Don't worry about it, I just had to nitpick AND THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER! Except that they didn't win... Oh, and damn you, Patty and Meghan, getting in the way of sweet USUK lurve. Although Patty's quite nice really.
random anon chapter 11 . 1/9/2011

keep up the great work :)
jaeriaxabielle chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
this story is really good! i love it. very realistic, heart-warming, nice, and sweet. i not only love how you did alfred and arthur, but also the side characters! you have a great talent in writing! keep it up. :3
starting anew chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
ASDFHGJKDLSK FLSDK s. Ahem. I'm somewhat glad that I left this story until the chapters piled up. It was much cooler that way...

Oh yes. Question: why aren't you next to me in my bed accepting my marriage proposal?
kakita101 chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
Damn, that sucks. Still no perminate ArthurxAlfred action yet. Anyways, cant wait till you update again.
Milkuwoo chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
La la la love!~ Nice tis be niceeee~~ Keep up with the work man!~~~
BloodRose21 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Thank you so much for looking into China's "Aru" thing. I knew that it was really just the Japanese making fun of the way the Chinese generally said a certain Japanese word, so it irritated me a little when it was carried on into English fanfiction.

Actually, thank you for ALL of the research you've done. When people put time and research into a piece of writing, it really shows! It's definitely made reading this more enjoyable to me!

Oooh, crap. I've reached the most recent chapter. I guess that means I'll be waiting. ;; And I was hoping this moment would never come.

I love you to death, and can't wait until your next chapter is posted!
lori44 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
I love it! Please add the bad friends trio for more fun and akwarnes
mudkiprox chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Haha of course he took his journal with him Al! Honestly! Poor boys, getting all drunk and hungover!
Empress Vegah chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
God help me.

I'm utterly speechless.

I can't stop laughing like crazy here.

Wonderful.

UST is the best thing.

And Alfred dry humping Arthur.
Kibacoe chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
It wasn't too graphic :3 and I'm lovin the RusChu in here D
Lord Axxingtons chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Damn you for writing this... it's 1:15 on a school night and what am I doing? I'm reading this fanfiction! I don't regret it though. I went in expecting another silly school AU and found a story with real depth. I love the extensive characterisation, particularly of ivan, and how you haven't just recycled typical fanon personas. I can't wait to see more. (Since arthur is the queen's grandson, i'm imagining him as will and kate's future son XD) Oh and since you said you encourage constructive criticism, here's some british nitpicking: arthur wouldn't use words like soccer, math, freshman, upperclassmen... It took a lot of fanfiction reading before I understood all that high school terminology myself.)
Phamenia chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
): Alfred...Arthur...MAKE UP ALREADY! THAT MEAN THERE SHOULD BE A NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON XDDDD
Sam chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
I loved this chapter and I think you're doing great with all of the couples so far.
1,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »