Reviews for The Invitational Year
animebaka14 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Amazing. Arthur didn't get terrified at berwald's face
animebaka14 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Haha it's so weird to read a fic aout a skinny pimply pily haired loser alfred.

But when i read the part about arthur calling francis a coward i was like BUUURRRNNNN
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Omg i feel for alfred :((
Decimus Yna chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Nice Chapter! :)
Decimus Yna chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Haha, found the next fanfic i want to read! :-D
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
This story is great. Right now I just want to kill francis
BellaPur chapter 41 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very sweet. I loved all the characters and I can't wait to see what happens to them next year. I actually really loved Matthew in this. He's such a wee sweetie. Though I think my natural preference for all things Gilbert did come out D
Are Gilbert and Ludwig brothers in this? I assumed they were, but I don't think it was ever mentioned.
Either way, brilliant job. And I really admire you taking on criticisms and learning from them to improve this baby. I am most certainly going to read 2.0
However the one tiny thing that bugged me was your rugby. It just sounded out of joint for alot of the story. It's not rare for rugby players to wear helmets, it's pretty much unheard of. Some players do wear a rugby cap, but there's no grill, and they're not very hard. I know you used creative license 'cos you thought it was cute, but if you're going to describe American football you should call it American football and not try to dress it up as rugby. (The mentioning of pads was a bit off too. Rugby pads are very thin, very easy to get off and have only been allowed recently. The vision I got in my head every time you mentioned pads was the giant pads American footballers wear and that's just not right for rugby S)
Oh sorry! I've gone off on a bit of a rant. I'm not even a big rugby fan! But yes, that's only a tiny criticism. I really did like The Invitational Year )
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
alfred going postal... omg.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
hieeeee! usuk 3
And The World Turned chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
This is so filled with drama! Its too much God i love it!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
This story was brilliant and I really enjoyed it; although I certainly will be keeping an eye out for the sequel and rewrite, though :)
hetalia.lover.PruCan.4Evs chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
I want the calendar too! My friends call me the yaoi ninja cuz I'm apparently obsessed with yaoi but, I'm like totally not, you know? *Nervously glances around and sees USUK.* CLICK! What, that was not just my camera, haha, never ;)
Iggy Butt chapter 41 . 4/8/2013
This is my favorite story ever!
I love geeky!america
Corey5268 chapter 38 . 4/7/2013
…The Bad Touch Trio is 2/3 complete.
Corey5268 chapter 25 . 4/7/2013