Reviews for The Invitational Year
Guest chapter 36 . 11/17/2012
(Chapter 36) OH LOVINO YOU SEXY SONGFUL BEAST YOU.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
"Francis, I said get the fuck up!" Arthur roared, finally resorting to pulling Francis's hair.

"Ow, you beastly little gnome! Let go of my hair!" Francis yelled. He was naked except for the silky little blue briefs he loved so much. Truth be told, Matthew probably loved them more than Francis did. Somehow, they covered everything, but just barely.

"I need to know everything that you remember from last night. I remember the wine…and…and the awful things Alfred said…but he carried me back to the dorm, didn't he? I don't know who I should be angry at," Arthur blustered.

"Why do you automatically assume it is me?" Francis retorted, sensitively massaging his scalp. Arthur crossed his arms over his chest and scowled.

"I'm pretty sure it was your wine I got sloshed on, Francis," he accused.

"At your own request! Are you going to barge in here every morning at the crack of dawn bossing me around and yelling at me? No wonder Alfred has stayed in the closet! He's probably afraid if he comes out you'll eat his balls! Calm down, you angry little British person!"

O

"This whole situation is rubbish. And you shouldn't kiss someone until you've properly brushed your teeth. That was just gross, Francis."

"Wake me up when this nightmare is over,"

"It's not a nightmare—it's our new life as a happy couple. We will be happy. You've already screwed up my first kiss. The least you can do now is be a decent first boyfriend."

"Ouch!"

"Don't mock me. Don't ignore me either! Aren't you going to walk with me to breakfast? That is what a boyfriend should do."

"Matthew brings me breakfast in bed on the weekends,"
"Too bad you're not dating Matthew anymore. Get your lazy ass up, frog. I want breakfast."

"It is too early. Can't you go eat with Alfred?"

"His mother is here now. I don't like her."

"Of course you don't,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Isn't it obvious? You do not want her moving in on your turf...You little shit!"

"Next time I tell you to get out of bed, I mean it! You might as well get used to the idea now—I'm wearing the pants in this relationship,"

"You are the worst boyfriend I have ever had,"

"Aww, poppet, I love you, too. Now put on some bloody clothes. Those knickers you have on are practically indecent. Are they even men's underwear?"

O

That, right there, is the REAL FrUK. This is legitimately them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Re-reading this for the, what, fifth time?
What can I say, other than, it's brilliant?
I'm sure every single USUK shipper out there will agree with me on how incredible this story is. It perfectly captures Alfred and Arthur's personalities, quirks and mannerisms. You really do have them down to a tee.
You've done an excellent job, and I can't wait to see more of your work.
Thank you for giving us all our Hetalia fix for the day.

TheGreatAndPowerfulMango
OwlishEyesAndAvidQuill chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
"This is a miracle! It's a Christmas miracle!"

Oh, Alfred, I love you so much xD 3
Hetalia Newbie chapter 39 . 11/10/2012
OMG! This was my first hetalia fic and my gosh, it did not disappoint! I loved everything about the story: the love, the drama, the awkwardness, the humor, the smut XD I can't wait to read the sequel, I'm sure it's absolutely awesome! But seriously, you are a great writer :)
washington-rain chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
This chapter is so cute and one of my favorites. It includes everything france and canada are getting back together and russia and china and getting together XD
serena chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wow amazing start, great idea. I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those fics i just cant stop reading
SasoriTactic chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
ROFL! Love the counselor! Wish she was mine! And yeah kids, don't listen to Ivan when he says stalking solves everything!
laurenbeenie chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
"Wow. You two are super gay for each other. Here's that paperwork. Just let me know if any changes need to be made,"

Oh Yao, so blunt. xD
hendie chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
I adore this story! I read through the whole thing and its sequel as fast as I could, and they were both freaking amazing! I especially love this because it's very original. We see all of our favorite characters in a slightly different perspective and watch them grow into the personifications we all know and love. I mean, I've read many Golden Boy Alfred stories, but pretty much no goober Alfred stories. It was a nice change. Besides, I just loved the calander photo shoot, it was definatly my favorite part. Please keep up the good work, and update Rise of the Enders soon!
the freelance dreamer chapter 29 . 10/21/2012
Hey! I don't suppose anyone's made a calender yet, have they? ;P
If not, perhaps i could make a few of them for you? :p i really enjoyed the chinaxrussia and spainxitaly shots, the latter pair is so cute!
the freelance dreamer chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
it's always fun to use real people (especially relatives) when writing stories. its like watching character growth in action, and it makes the characters seem more "real" :P
babababababababa chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
EEEEEP! THIS IS AMAZING! YAAAAAAAAY!
XDAsakichanDX chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
lmao i love this kind of FrUk xDD
XDAsakichanDX chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
aww haha, i love this story 333
"Do not use that one though—it looks like it has rabies" it made me laugh so hard xDD
what they did for Yao's birthday was so sweet...I wish my friends were like that _
I hope i meet some pretty nice people in High School next year
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »