Reviews for The Invitational Year
BakaLizard chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
When Iggy said sorry, was he being tsundere? I love tsundere!England... he's so cute 3...
BakaLizard chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Maria, Spanish ambassador ... am I thinking it's her? Or just a random character? (Hoping the first choice actually... sorry XD)
Timeinaninja chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
Helen (no offence if you're name really is helen but fanfic helen) WHAT THE BLOODY HELL MAN?! YOU DONT GO AROUND TALKING TO YOU'RE SON LIKE THAT AND YOU DONT GO SAYING THAT YOU'RE SON SHOULD BE GAY JUST TO RAISE SUPPORTERS ! IF HE REALLY IS GAY (which he is USUK) THEN HE SHOULD BE IF HE WANTS TO! AND REALLY? DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE THAT IT'S RUDE! ( sorry I needed to blow my steam and writing fanfic wasn't working for some reason nor was thinking it through)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Literally the best hetalia fanfiction on this site. I'm not even in the fandom anymore and I find myself sucked into this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/6/2015
FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! OMG ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A WRITER LOL VERY.. VERY GOOD!1 PLS CONTINUE WITH THE NEWER STORIES THAT INVOLVES THE COUNTRY PAIRINGS ESPECIALLY WITH ARTHUR AND ALFRED XD GOOD JOB! ABSOLUTELY FAVOR THIS FANFICTION! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HersheyHippie chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Oh my gosh. I think you might've created the most clumsy character I've ever read about in my life. I actually physically flinched while I read this chapter. Poor Alfred... I certainly hope that things get better for him in the coming chapters.
Ann chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
It's okay, america, you're just going through your industrial revolutionary pains, soon it'd be the late 19th century and early 20th century for you when you outstrip all those snobby europeans ;)
Meiwriter chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Man I'm sorry aurthor but thinking of that picture has me cracking up really badly
BloodyDemigod chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
jesus christ i love you
CharlotteMShadows chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
holy fuck look at all the drama. definitely favoriting
CharlotteMShadows chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE TOTALLY FABULOUS POLAND! THAT IS LIKE, SO UNCOOL!
ForeverSnow101 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
I'll be reviewing more then one time since I'm only on chapter 16, but I'd be going all Japan on drunk Arthur and start taking SO many pictures XD
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I really don't put reviews on any UsUk fanfictions I read, but I absolutely have to put one for THIS FANFICTION. I can't even describe how much I loved this. I loved the character development and how you didn't make all the characters so stereotypical. Francis wasn't JUST a flirty pervert, and Matthew wasn't JUST some passive-aggressive pushover, and Alfred wasn't JUST an obnoxious American who couldn't read the atmosphere, and I could just go on, but it would take too long. I loved how you incorporated just that little bit of GerIta and Spamano and RoChu in there, as they are also my Hetalia OTPs (besides UsUk). I literally spent a whole day reading this fanfiction because of how freakin' amazing it was. I have to admit that I did not like AmeCan or RusAme or that AmericaxJapan, although it was more real than if Alfred just went with Arthur from the get-go. I'm glad that you made it so that Arthur didn't let his pride get in the way of his love all the time. Anyways, keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see what happens next! ;)
WesternBird chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
I love your story. It's so touching and well written. I'm definitely going to read more of your work. Please keep writing.
Waterloo1224 chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
You did an excellent job writing the Ivan x Yao piece! Great work!
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »