Reviews for The Invitational Year
Biff3r chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Knowing that they're still so young in this fic and adding so much humor makes me feel like I'm reading Ouran High School Host Club all over again!
Biff3r chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Do you know what I love about this story? It's realistic. In the story nobody's perfect, and not many peoples actions have don't have an ulterior motive. Although I don't usually enjoy things that are like this, I can't help but smile at all the realism added to a nonfiction story! It's kinda unbelievable, ya know?
MiyukoLove chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
Just finished your whole story and it was quite the read! I'm going to start your new story and see how your writing improved!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
...A man who pierced a drunk fifteen year old's nipple. That is not something i though i would have read XD well at least not this soon o3o and not Prince arthur...but then i remember his punk age XD. Also kiku, you're country is in charge of why most of my aged peoples get to know a lot of rebellious not supposed to be seen things. Understandable that you're not a country NOW but still w. Hope you're having a pleasant day dear
everlyshipsit chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
"His friendship with Alfred was over, his love for the other boy was over, too."

I think you're trying to kill me! ;-; The angst! It burns like hellfire! *sobs* I think my heart has been shattered into a billion pieces and thrown into the wind! I'm crying like I've never cried before! ;-;
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Meh. I'm a bit of a stoner, and honestly, when you're smoking with friends, it's fun and it helps me think and heal from a lot of the stress in my life. Gilbert is funny as fuck, but I hope he gets a bit of development since Prussia is easily one of the most interesting and well-developed characters in Hetalia as a whole - the others you've got covered - and it seems a bit of a waste to make him such a 2-D Cheech.

Also, Ireland is the oldest of the British Isles. Ireland is the oldest, followed by Scotland or Wales (it's a bit arguable), then England, then Northern Ireland. He wouldn't only be a few years older than arthur. :/

Despite sounding like an asshole, which I'm sorry for, I really love this story! I mean, I can't read sex scenes since they're triggering, but I skip them because fjdijdnejdfn I love this too much
SomethingSimsy chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
AHHH I feel so bad for Yao and Arthur WAHHHHHHHHHHH-
This fic manages to make me heart-wrenchingly sad, laugh out loud, and just smile. It's wonderful! ;w;
SomethingSimsy chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Oh dear lord, everything is going downhill (especially for Arthur... Oh god, everything is just building up and it's just so UGGHHHHHH!)
SomethingSimsy chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I am starting to think Francis is coming out with the best lines, whether he's mimicking phrases back or just spurting out crap like "go away you ugly little stoner" (that made me laugh so much and I have no idea why).

Ah, seriously though, Alfred is so mean (like, last chapter...)!
SomethingSimsy chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
OMG ALFRED IS SUCH A BIATCH SLURRING ALL OVER THE PLACEEEEEEEEEEEEE but oh man, this is a train-wreck, so much sadness for all the characters ;_; (Cute SuFin moment, though!)
SomethingSimsy chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Aww, I feel so bad for Arthur, man! Matthew and Alfred are ar$eholes, man...

Also, WOAH, I hope Lithuania is out of that abusive relationship by the end (or it becomes not abusive, anyway).
hetaliafan2295 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read on . You are an AMAZING author! Hehe, I'm trying to keep this review a bit subdued, but the feels are making me want to write in all caps. I hope you continue to write! I can't wait to finish this and read the sequel! :)
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
I've been putting off reading the last chapter 'The End!' because really, I didn't want it to end, heh. Even though I know there's a sequel I'll still miss the World Academy in England, and all the memories they'll leave behind there. Man, I'm surprised at how sad I am right now even though they'll all see each other again in the next fic. But... yeah, amazing fic, I loved the sub-plots just as much as the main plot and it's amazingly written. Seriously, thank you for writing this :)
yoshifan8 chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
I just discovered your fanfic, and I have to say I love it. I've been reading it all day. I can't put it down.
You got me with the Boys Over Flowers reference. Oh, I was exactly like them when I watched it. "Next episode. ..just one more..." ha, nope.
xHetaliax chapter 25 . 2/25/2014