Reviews for The Invitational Year
FanFicPanda-OnThe.net chapter 17 . 8/19/2016
OMGosh! XD When you said nooks and crannies, I instantly started thinking about english muffins! (Thomas's or something)
FanFicPanda-OnThe.net chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
this hero club is very OHSHC esce! XD
meganshepz chapter 41 . 8/16/2016
I just spent the last two days or so hermiting and reading this fic and its BLOODY AWESOME. I really loved the development of Alfred, and you had me on edge with your interpretation of the revolution. I was somewhat screaming at my screen saying THIS AUTHOR IS GUNA KILL ME - in a good way if possible. I just loved every moment. To the awkward and cringe moments, especially with Alfred at the start, to the hilarious times and the saucy ones. I could relate to a lot of this, not necessarily from my school or college days in England, but more to my current University days.
Going to hermit some more with the sequel. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
pffft french lol
kastiyana chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
I feel guilty, I've read all the chapters in the last 10 days and I'm so exciter, I'm glad someone recomended this to me. The drama is so intense and the character develoment is wonderfull, though I hated Alfred in this one and i felt so sorry for Arthur
Kaze1412 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I remember reading this a long time ago and didn't finish this (the part where Alfred vandalized the portrait of the queen, I think... or was that another story? Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's this one). Welp, now I'm back, and expecting a good story.
1DATMLP chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
DAMMIT, I'M A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HASN'T HAD HER FIRST KISS!
Dude chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Britain isn't England Britain is England, Scotland and Wales (possibly northern island) but yli sai the family names and Scotland wales Ireland and then said Arthur was Britain -screams- sorry I rage when people mix it up
1DATMLP chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Prucan!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
*spoilers* during chapter 15 when Arthur comes out it reminds me of the mmd on YouTube by pikablaze. It's America singing "if you were gay" to England and it's hilarious.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/10/2016
ahhh i wanted to see feli and ludwig's shoot. they're my opt!
MikuWantsABiscuit chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
...being British myself makes this so much more entertaining XD he hugged the queen.. Of course he hugged the bloody queen lol
Guest chapter 30 . 4/19/2016
Damn
Shadowhope4ever chapter 41 . 4/18/2016
I enjoyed thus story a lot. I felt the emotion in the writing and it really tugged by heartstrings. While things got over-dramatic at times, overall I really enjoyed everything.
SadButSmiling chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
D'awww... Alfred and Artie are being so cute XD. And the scene where everyone was opening their presents reminded me of Harry Potter...
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »