Reviews for The Invitational Year
Usernames.are.masks chapter 4 . 5/31
In my head, Ivan has the same voice as Svetlana from Shameless.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 35 . 5/28
"This one's so dumb he'd buy a solar-powered fucking flashlight," amazing. My new favorite insult.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 27 . 5/26
I wish I knew how to find these fanarts :'(
It's-effing-fusha chapter 25 . 5/25
Alright so I love characters like Cielo. I don't know why, I hate people like that in real life, but as characters go- nice. I'm also very happy that more characters have shown up. Medteranians always seem to spice things up. I'd love to see more Lovono in later chapters, weather he's part of a pairing or not.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 23 . 5/25
Okay so I ship both fruk and amecan much more than usuk so the fact that you three those parings in as well is making me want Alfred to end up with Matthew a bit. Great story regardless.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 6 . 5/23
I'm 15 and I haven't been kissed :/
I love this fanfiction so far! :D great job!
"Weather! We...err...we've been having some, eh?" God bless Matthew.
HelloI'mOz chapter 32 . 5/3
I don't understand how Arthur was hurt here... Alfred never said anything rude to Arthur, he never did anything rude to Arthur, he simply started a fight with an mean person.
HelloI'mOz chapter 30 . 5/3
"At this stage in the game." No. Oh please don't create any more drama. I just want these two to be happy! And I want Arthur to beat Alfred's parents to a pulp. That'd be nice.
HelloI'mOz chapter 29 . 5/3
I hope to see more Spamano! That was quite adorable! And Kiku needs to chill out.
HelloI'mOz chapter 28 . 5/3
YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSS! WAIT. NO! THERE ARE STILL TWELVE CHAPTERS TO GO! THAT MEANS MORE HEARTBREAKING DRAMA! AND NOW EVERYTHING'S GOING TO FALL APART BECAUSE USUK IS BACK! NOOOOOOO
HelloI'mOz chapter 27 . 5/3
Gods, I love the school counselor. She's great.
HelloI'mOz chapter 26 . 5/2
Aw. That was so sweet. I feel more at ease now.
HelloI'mOz chapter 25 . 5/2
Yay! Lovino and Alfred interacted! Those are my two favorite characters because I feel them both on a spiritual level.

And I see how it is. The second the whole Franada thing is solved and everyone is happily getting into relationships and loving something goes wrong and now the only thing left is Franada. Fabulous. I hate (love) this story so much. It is ruining me! (All the best stories always do!)
1,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »