Reviews for The Invitational Year
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
DAWWW ROCHU IT WAS CUTE
also sweden you so cool
and yay for alfred and his development amirite xD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
america and china so boss
fail japan so much fail shame on you
america and veneziano tho asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
chinaaaa :DD
also russia and belarus idk they fit
alfred you dorkkk stahp making me love you this is painful
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
CHINAAAA :D
ameripan tho
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
dawwwwwwwwwwwwww
im crying its too cute
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
ALLIES /DIESEVEYRWHERE
but china and america lol
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
ruuUUUDEEE ARTHUR
also lol amecan ugh america is best ftw i accept any ships with him
mostly usuk asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
arthur, ruuuude
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
ALFRED YOU LOVABLE DORK XD though your parents are kinda mean tbh anD COME BACK TO MEEE YOURE SO COOLLLL im dying here from imminent usuk
Chris chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I just started this and I'm already in love!
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
You scared me for a bit there with Russia & Kiku and Alfred! I am sad that Arthur lost his V-Card to Portugal but I'm more forgiving of Arthur sleeping with other people than Al. I don't know why. This story was so good it literally had me riveted all day. I can't wait to read the rest and I do hope you continue into Senior Year and possibly beyond with these guys. :). Great work!
Seorang Reader chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
Ahhh, this story is so lovely! Thanks for writing this fic, im really glad i've read this :D
Seorang Reader chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
You made me cry! This hugging scene made me poured out tears of joy, though. Alfred is so cute and loyal, i really wish he would have great things ahead. He totally deserves it. Don't give up, Alfred! :"")
Ash chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
I've read this, like, five times over (and I love it) but I can't help but tell you that in the drunk scene with Francis and Arthur, you kinda wrote "England half-sobbed" instead of "Arthur half-sobbed", so yeah.
Skia chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
I LOVE the RusAme friendship. Their friendly banter is so freaking awesome, seriously.
1,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »