Reviews for Hetalia Has A Rapist
Razzle Berry Queen chapter 1 . 2/15
Dying because of the reviews below me. Long ass stick, indeed. Great job on your story.
GTFO MY PAGE I'M DEAD OKAY chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that people can't tell that this is simply for fun/crack/humor, or just the five reviews below me.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
ignore FrUkqueen94,she just has no sense of humour due to the longass stick shoved up her ass :3 i thought your story was hilarious. good job.
ASDFGHJKLQWERTYU chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ASSHOLE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCKITEY FUCK FUCK I HAET U 4 THIS FRANC IS NOT A RAPIST U SHIT IDIOT I HOP U DEI I HAET U FUCKING FUCKITEY FUCKITEY FUCK YOUR ASS AGAIN SORRY 4 BEING ROOD BUTT UR A LITTLE SHITCUNTFUCKERASSANUS ND U NEED 2 B EDUCATED ON FRANCES CARACTER!11!11!11!11!111111!1!
BonnefoyBaggins chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is sick, France is NOT a rapist you idiot. -_-
This account is dead mothatruc chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Well, you did say not to take this the wrong way, but just to make sure, you do know that France would never, EVER rape someone, right? Sorry If I annoy you with this.
UsUkPruCanAusHun chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Fuck you. France is not a rapist in anyway at ALL. Your a bitch and you need to actually learn about France's character. Your the reason I started to hate hetalia.

P.S. Your story sucks :)

Have a bad day you cunt :)
lol chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Mmkay cool
But is France really a rapist?
I mean he said love isn't supposed to be forced onto others... And he wouldn't do such a thing. Rape is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE FEELING.
So uh, yeah...
SummerInReverse chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Omg. LOLOLOLOL I love reading cracks! Hilarious!
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Look, I am sorry, but I am pissed off. Have you not seen the episode where France CLEARLY states that love is not something that should be forced upon? HE IS NOT A RAPIST! In fact, there is a word that he is, and it is pervert. How DARE you have France think something so out of character, like whenever he invaded a country he got rid of the evidence. Shame!
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
France... you DO know you just confessed RIGHT?
newkidzondablock chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
that's my song you idea
Shinigami-cat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
... France ... you... retard...

lol Sweden hd Finland in the closet.

And while Sewden did that, for some unknown reason, Spain pushed Romano into the closet... and jumped in with him...
whoevenISthis chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This story was hilarious! I loved the whole thing!
Nutty Nerd chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've seen a video on youtube AND a flipnote using this song with France as the rapist. It's so true on so many levels. o3o