Reviews for The Next Lesson
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was cute!
-Sammi
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Your the first writer that has made me cry and turned me on all at the same time. So very well written. Vivid imagery I felt almost like I was eavesdropping. Bravo Bravo
Finchelislove chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was an interesting take. I really liked it! Brava!
berrygranger chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
love. it.
nixxie84 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
the best mixture of angst, love and smut...

deff going into my favorite story list

10/10

x
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was amazing. Love the momentum and how yuou wrote Rachel's bold determination as well as Finn's resolve or lack of when it comes to her.
keep it to myself chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
the ending was very cute:)
sdl90 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Can this really happen? I want my happy Finchel back and I want it back now! Seriously though, I wish I could write half as well as this is written. I love how flourishy the wording is and whatnot. Good job!
Quibily chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was surprisingly sweet-sweeter than I thought.

I think your reasoning of Rachel being a prude is pretty right-on; she just didn't want to mess things up, feeling she and Finn had plenty of time to get around to sex. Then, once the purity of their relationship was tainted by something she hadn't planned on, she comes into his room to propose having sex. Haha, loves me some crazy!Rachel
Iniga chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I like your name for "Special Education."
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i love you for writing this. so so much.

i **loved** this story. it made my heart all melty (in a good way (like chocolate lava cake)) i sincerely hope this happens (well, that its implied to have happened anyway) on the show. i really really truly do.

i loved this. everything about it. bravo! *happy hugs*
ochaleaf chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Words can't possibly describe how much I enjoyed this story. I would love to say that I would pay anything to have this exact story follow through as the script for when Glee starts again next year, but sadly this can only be true in my dreams :( I thought it was fantastically written and I must thank you for helping me to satiate my own frustrations after I too, watched the similar episode which I identify as 'Glee writers are ruining my life' :( Also because I'm shameless, I was wondering if perhaps you would be open to a chat or two as I'm quite enthusiastic about finding someone who identifies with Rachel and Finn probably as much as I do. I've left my email in this review, and I'd love to hear from you, if or when you've got the time. Again, thanks so much for this wonderful story :)
goodbeans chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I think I'm going to be living this story for the next couple of months. I refuse to watch Glee again until Finchel reconciles. With all the rumors going around, sounds like its going to take awhile. Boo on Ryan Murphy! (I haven't even seen the Christmas episode...that's how depressed I was over the breakup).

but thank you for this. This is perfect!
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 1 . 12/8/2010