Reviews for Falling
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
You said that you wouldn't abandon the story, yet you have, you promised :(
Keli chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Praying for you! I hope the situation is resolved soon! And truly, God is your provider, strength, and truly, He never fails! Rely on Him.

I do hope you're able to eventually finish this, it's awesome to read! Very well done, and detailed, believable.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
update this story please
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
please update soon!
nikkimbt02 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Ready for an update!
rach chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Please update this, I really want to know what happens! :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
I'm really interested to read the rest of this story. Do you plan to finish it?
minute man chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
You keep spelling minute wrong. M-i-n-u-t-e. Not minuet
zaida.thorngage chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
As heartbreaking as this story is, I quite enjoyed reading it.

My heart just weeps for Shawn in this story.

I hope to read more, as you post it, in your own time.
E. Jean Boyd chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Okay, you really need to finish this fic. LIKE NOW! :D
Gravitational Awareness chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
This story is amazing. There are quite a few abuse stories out there about Shawn, but this is the first really well written one I've found. All of the characters stay in character for the most part and you've got plenty of plot twists to keep your readers on their toes. I can't wait for your next update!
Rosey chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
Oh this is so good! Jacks here at last! I'm so excited to see where this goes! Please update soon if you can!

Much love!

Rosebud5
michalka chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
how could anyone forget about this amazing story and your terrific writing? so glad to see you back, the update and that you are settled in and doing better. i would have written you sooner but i know the last thing you needed was a hassle. there are plenty of people who have been anxiously awaiting this and can't wait for more, myself included! i'm happy things are looking up for you.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Awesome Boy Meets World story, I love how you have played it out so far, and I cannot wait to read more -

Please update it soon ;]