Reviews for Even In Silence
triplt333 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
you should keep going on the second and third ones...the first one was depressing...that's okasy though
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I loved it! Personally, I want the happy ending, but my advice would be to post all three endings. Not as separate chapters, a single, divided chapter. Give your fans three endings to choose from in one chapter. Divide the endings with lines, and make sure everbody knows these are three separate endings, not one, coherant chapter.

Looking forward to reading the happy ending!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love it. So loving and nice.
KingofRandom117 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Bring in all three choices for our reading pleasure
The Cretan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Glad to see you're back. Personally, I thought this was good. I'm a BIGTIME Beast Boy fan and between you and me, (and whoever else reads this) I've seen fanauthors write him 10 times better than some of the pros do. I have to add you to that list now. Oh and don't let people call you a fail over the OOC part. I thought they acted with realism for their age and who they are. Characters have to evolve, thats what being a character is all about. If this is your last piece then best of wishes, if not hope to read more from again sometime. Peace.
The Dark Side of Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I would really like to see all three ending. There are just so many ways this story could go. I'm the one that always goes for the happy ending but ultimatly I can only voice my opinion, it is always the writer descision on what he or she posts. And have a wonderful holiday to whichever your celebrate.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2