Reviews for Recovery
Zoha Ven chapter 4 . 9/18
Pretty amazing, admittedly. This is great!
This is so so so good please please please do just a couple more chapters. Maybe do the party?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/23
very good
Cztelnik chapter 4 . 7/24
Lovely that real life writing work has captured your time, this is a nice bit of a story anyway, even without being finished.
Hi Kendra!

I have spend the last two days reading all of your Harry Potter fanfiction on this site. I loved your perception story, and this storyline is becoming more interesting with every chapter! I really hope you get to finish it, although it's a small chance seeing you haven't updated this story in a couple of years..
Good luck with your writing career, hope it's going places!
great story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Oh my god i can't believe this isn't finished. I feel like crying right now.
LOYAL chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
more chapters please
BlueKarou79 chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
This is really good I wish you would continue it.

I read the prequel for this (I loved it), and I know that Tonks and Lupin survived, but I didn't realize that you changed cannon so they never married and had Teddy. That is sad as I think Tonks and Teddy would be very good for Lupin, but I was wondering what your motivation was there. Are you going to have them 'court' now that everything is safe?

I am really enjoying Sirius and his possible new lady love. He is getting his life back for real now, yay!

This bonded snake bit is really interesting. I would like to see what all the implications of that are.

Snape, Sirius and Harry in the same house on summer holiday, hehe, that should be great!

I would also love to see your take on their 7th year. I haven't read a competent '7th year' story yet, but I have read most of your stuff and I think you could do it justice.
unicornfairykitten chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I feel like Harry is a bit OOC in this story. I know he's been through too much but even so I feel that he would never give into as much coddling as he has in this story. Harry has never been one to lean upon others physically (ex: Sirius, Remus, Severus). I find it a little endearing but not the independent and stubborn Harry we've all come to know and love. Also I'm confused whether or not this story is completed or not. The last time you updated was 4 years ago. If this fic is completed I would love a sequel! There are so many plot lines here! I would love to read about this open mic party (one can only imagine Fred and George's antics). Also Blue Raine is quite mysterious as well as the wound on Harry's stomach. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic as well as the prequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Please, please, please finish this story!
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
ok, I know that earlier you said that you didn't want anyone asking you to update, but since it says that the last update was made in May of 2011, and it is now 2015, I hope that you forgive me for my plea for you to continue this story. I am finding it very engrossing and I want to know what happens next. if you are done with this story, then I understand, but at least update as to wether or not you will be uploading more chapters.
softballaddict11 chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Please say that you have another chapter for me!
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Good story. Thanks. Did we the reader see the spell that is effecting Harry in the first story? Sorry don't remember.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I really hope you get the muse back. I love the snake going into his dreams and the mystery of the nonhealling wound.