Reviews for Recovery
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 4 . 1/26
ok, I know that earlier you said that you didn't want anyone asking you to update, but since it says that the last update was made in May of 2011, and it is now 2015, I hope that you forgive me for my plea for you to continue this story. I am finding it very engrossing and I want to know what happens next. if you are done with this story, then I understand, but at least update as to wether or not you will be uploading more chapters.
softballaddict11 chapter 4 . 1/18
Please say that you have another chapter for me!
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 1/15
Good story. Thanks. Did we the reader see the spell that is effecting Harry in the first story? Sorry don't remember.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I really hope you get the muse back. I love the snake going into his dreams and the mystery of the nonhealling wound.
emily chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
I had completely forgotten about this story, but just reread it. I truly hope you will continue it. I would really love to see where you were planning to take harry and everyone else on their roads to recovery and healing.
Ll chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Please make more!
I luv this series!
Please!
Jecka07 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Love your stories! Sad to see this one is not complete. Hoping this review will encourage/inspire a few more chapters! Seriously, though, I really do enjoy your characterizations and plot. Been feeling kinda down about some stuff lately and reading about Harry's recovery surrounded by loving friends and family has been a bit of pick me up. I especially appreciate Snape's redemption, glad everyone's alive too. Thank you for the story.
Bozaq chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
This may give me cavities but hell if I don't enjoy it!,
FirePhoenix86 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I'm a little disappointed that this story isn't finished, but it's alright. At least it didn't end on a cliffhanger.

I read on your profile that you're a psychotherapist. I'm currently working on my Master's in Art Therapy and absolutely loving it. I love that you are able to incorporate the mental side of healing in your writing. It's subtle but refreshing to see a story that doesn't have Harry just physically healed and immediately better.
talltwin18 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Loving the sequel! It is really interesting how you are taking the story. And ignore people who complain, it's hard enough to write if they don't enjoy the story they can write their own :)

Can't wait to read more
Mini Marauder chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Do you plan to continue this? I'm concerned about Harry's well being and I'd like to read some more updates.
orthohawk1026 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I think you may mean agoraphobia? Acrophobia is fear of heights (one that I know personally!).
orthohawk chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I'm glad you kept Harry a Parselmouth. That kind of disappointed me when JK took that away from him!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Oh, you should finish this story too!
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Okay so one question are Remus and Tonks not married in this story? I love this wonderful wonderful story so far. I really like Raine she sounds wonderful the whole ridiculing Bella sounds oh so wonderful and helpful to Harry in the long run. I am very glad that he was able to get back to sleep after the nightmare. I am eagerly awaiting the next update to this wonderful story whenever both real life and the muse for this story allow it.