Reviews for Recovery
YoungPrinceLou chapter 1 . 7/3
Plz publish more! I love this too much for it to be abandoned!
becgate chapter 4 . 7/3
Love this story! Love all your HP fan fiction! Can't wait for more!
gottagetbacktohogwartz chapter 1 . 5/16
this is a wonderful story it's so good
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 5/15
Hello! I am loving this story and would really love to see you finish it. I love the addition of Raine and an really curious about Harrys non healing wound. I want to know how this ask gets sorted out. A little light snogging time for Harry and Ginny wouldn't go amiss either! Hour you'll find time to return to this one!
Dekatessera chapter 2 . 4/23
YOU REMEMBERED NEW ZEALAND, MY COUNTRY. YEEESSSSS
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 4/1
I am enjoying this story immensely. I sincerely hope you don't give it up. I would love to read more!
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/13
Beautiful. Maybe it's because I re!d Perspectives first but I really love Severus. I also love the little moments when Harry is affectionate and cuddly. I think the holiday is a great idea. I hope the wound heals. I was really hoping a diagnosis would be made in this chapter considering it's the last. Thank you writing. Ooo, I love snake. I don't understand if her name is just Rain or Rain-ey. I like the format of this story and as you said at the beginning that it's slower and more a character study. It's great so far. I like it. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 2/13
I want going to review until the end but I read your a/n about how you like criticism so I just want to comment that there are several grammatical errors in this chapter with the most prominent being your user of the word "sat". I think most instances where it is wrong is where "was", "is", or "to be" is in front of it and in each of these "sat" should be "sitting" or ever "seated" would fit. For example, "It was a different experience all together to be sat ["to be sitting" or even just "to sit"] in a cafe watching the kids polish off a mountain of sugar." There was another different error but I don't recall. I hope this helps.
cmfisher chapter 4 . 1/30
Is this abandoned? It's a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Please continue this story!
Zoha Ven chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Pretty amazing, admittedly. This is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
This is so so so good please please please do just a couple more chapters. Maybe do the party?
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
very good
Cztelnik chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
Lovely that real life writing work has captured your time, this is a nice bit of a story anyway, even without being finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Hi Kendra!

I have spend the last two days reading all of your Harry Potter fanfiction on this site. I loved your perception story, and this storyline is becoming more interesting with every chapter! I really hope you get to finish it, although it's a small chance seeing you haven't updated this story in a couple of years..
Good luck with your writing career, hope it's going places!