Reviews for You Like It
HuggieBear12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Now this is a sweet story!
Befudle chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my lord- This was adorable.
Loki-My-Love chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You're my first review in ages! My hubby and I just started playing Fallout 3 again, hence one of the main reasons I'm on here. I always liked Gob and felt bad that Nova has never touched him. He's so sweet and hospitable. I always wanted him to get some female LW action and glad to see I'm not the only one! Truly I think they'd make a good pair. He's probably the most deserving of the LW's 'attention' because he's humble and it would be unexpected and appreciated the most. Fantastic writing & cute oneshot :-) !
Lucidique chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
You win at writing Gob smut. Sweet and burning hot all at the same time. Please write more with Gob. I just can't get enough of it!
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really loved this cute little story _.

When I read it I thought about the song Sunday Morning for some reason. I guess it's cause this song is so care free! :) I love it 3, this is how relationships should be. So fun and just~ care free. You can act silly and it's not all just serious hot business.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.

-youngwriter123
FallingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love it!

Absolutely amazing
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I was so annoyed when I couldn't find any fics with Gob in the character filter, but then I found you!

This fic made me so very happy. My soul is squealing right now, I swear.

It was the perfect amount of fluff; and god knows Gob deserves love.

I thank you!

Necro
ChocoChipBiscuit chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hi there! I followed you over from Ghoulification. I liked this very much; just the right amount of description without getting purple prose-y, and including the small touches that make the Fallout setting unique.
FancyLadySnackCakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hah! Yes, Gob got some love! in a very sexy manner as well. You write Gob perfectly. Hope to read more from you in the future.