Reviews for Complicate It
Scalerzodiark chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
I would be interested in a sequel or a plot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Lady x Trish
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Loved it! You should make a sequel or something!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I want more of this. I would like to see Lady get 'even' with Trish. Don't want it to turn into a sub/dom thing though, more like dom/dom, even if it doesn't make sense. Lady just doesn't seem like a sub type at all.

Also, that stuff doesn't work for me. Do what you feel like though, it's your story and a really good one at that.
king of DMC4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
please continue with it it is really good :) :):)

Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh man. You've got talent. Please write another.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was sexy, I love Trish and Lady. :3
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh yes. YES. A hot, steamy, Trish/Lady fanfic. You have made my night-er-morning. I've been trying to find one like yours for AGES, and finally, I find it in your fic. Thank you for making my night with a hot, steamy, PWP fanfic featuring our two favorite DMC girls. :3
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Now, it's been a while since you posted this, but hot damn. I do like your style. Great read.
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really like the fact that you didn't deviate from their normal behavior; all the badassness remained intact. Plus I think Trish would top, unless Lady somehow drugged her enough so she could top, but since Trish is a demon that seems unlikely. Great job and I'm looking forward to more.
hoshi.chan5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yup, I'm definitely a lesbian. :)

Please write a sequel. No plot, just another spectacular PWP.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this. Imma check out your other shtuffs.
KuteInsanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Sad I didn't discover this sooner. I absolutely love it. There is a serious shortage of Trish/Lady hotness in this fandom, and dominatrix!Trish plus Lady is just too perfect. What can I say? Well-written, dark, and incredibly hot. I adore it, and you for writing it. :D
Sakeholic Vagabond chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was hot, I'm not gonna lie. And now I have to read the other one.
Lexiya chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Surprisingly refreshing! I love how you managed to keep them completely in character (the way I imagine them to be anyway) throughout the story. I'd love to see what the next game too. :)
DX99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010