Reviews for Divine Punishment
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you find inspiration. I like this story, it is great
MsNerdd chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
funny intro :P
hyrule lord chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Nice keep writing you should do more
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Yeah this Is going to be so weird when Ganondorf finds out that Atayla never had real parents. She just oh I don't know one of the Three Godesses that made Hyrule?!
Queen chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
This is gonna be so weird. Ivy and Link are gonna find that Ivy doesn't have real parents because she is a goddess that created Hyrule so she's Link's mother technically.
Queen chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Serenity has become a lot more mature! I thought she was going to marry Sheik? Or does Serenity not like him that much? I liked this chapter when we see how much Serenity has to grow up as the crown princess of Hyrule.
Queen chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I'd loved to read what gets cut out of the stories! Especially the Atayla-Ganondorf bits! This was a fascinating and realistic chapter! I loved Ganondorf's reaction to the news!
Queen chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
so Ivy has her love interest too? That makes me wonder how Atayla will like somebody when she's in a community of women only except the only male is her dad?
Queen chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Cute! Never see Sheik coming as Serenity's love interest! thought that Zelda would get one before her daughter but it's cool! I liked it a lot!
Queen chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
Lesson learned in this chapter! Very cute! I wonder how things would go down when Atayla would finally present herself before Ganondorf not as his longtime daughter but the goddess who chose him.
queen chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Poor Datk! Good to see that they made up in the end?
Queen chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I did not see Dark Link coming in this fic but it's an interesting development! his real name is Libk backwards made me laugh!
Queen chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I see how people might complain taht Serenity has the life because she's taken with Peincess Zelda, the richest of the three. But with great wealth comes great responsibility lol. They are so cute too I love the only mother-daughter combo!
Queen chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I see! Very cute! This makes me have a question: is Atayla and the other goddess babies going to have love interests? when they are older yeah but when will that be? Very cute chapter makes me wonder if Zelda is going to have a daddy for Serenity!
Queen chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Atayla is soooooooooooo cute! Yeah, I love her e best with Ganondorf! I loved it!