Reviews for Divine Punishment
EclipseKuran chapter 35 . 9/4
I've finally caught up and read this chapter as well as the last, and holy hell, you tore my feels apart! The amount of nervousness I am feeling for what comes next is not even funny. Please update soon.
Axcel chapter 3 . 8/26
In the games, the towns have a wide variety of hair colors and species. I doubt people there would be disturbed by mere blue hair.
HiddenInTheSun chapter 35 . 8/16
I totally want to see Ganondorf trash the wedding and Zelda and Serenity flee to where Link and Ivy are living, and from there classic LoZ storyline takes place with Ivy and Serenity becoming fast friends. Though I do hope Ganondorf doesn't die in this one, just like, makes peace.
NOOOOOOO! Poor Atayla
HiddenInTheSun chapter 34 . 8/1
I was wondering when you were going to start
adding in the main plot points of most legend of zelda, though I do hope that you find a way to end the war without any main character deaths. Other then that, bravo for making me want to side with Ganondorf, guess there's a first time for everything. ~HiddenInTheSun
Reviewer chapter 34 . 7/30
Whilst obviously this a terrible thing to happen, it was a great chapter nonetheless and was a necessary component of the overall storyline (I'm assuming) so don't feel guilty. Superbly written chapter, as always! ;)
kirbyfan1996 chapter 34 . 7/30
*reads intro* Huh? Wonder what that means.

*gets to third paragraph*

Oh. I see. This is not going to end well for Atayla/Din.
LadyDM chapter 34 . 7/30
Hey welcome back! I think I am gonna have to read this story over from the beginning because it's been a while, but it's good to hear from you again. I will let you know what I think when I am through with the re-read.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 33 . 7/23
Wow. I love how each chapter focuses on one of the three, and I enjoy seeing them grow and learn. I'm excited to see what's to come!
Nooooooooo, I hope that at the end, they have to return to being their goddess selves. I will admit that I am not a big fan of romantic happy endings.
HiddenInTheSun chapter 33 . 1/10
I loved the new chapter, having it bring more of womanhood in to the story. Just be careful not to get into any of the uh... adult details, this may be about the uh... Beginning of motherhood, but it still can be the T rating you put it as.

Black Silverclaw chapter 33 . 1/7
This is a pretty awesome story. Keep up the great work!
The Black Mage of the Void chapter 33 . 1/7
5000/10, gg! Very amazing chapter. I love this whole thing. Can't wait for the next update!
EclipseKuran chapter 33 . 1/5
I'm going to die laughing if Atayla meets Ivy's boyfriend and decides to take him. Please update soon.
Maetrix chapter 32 . 12/3/2015