Reviews for Divine Punishment
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 38 . 5/28
Oh jeez it's been a long time lol but hi it's me again! I was looking in my old favourite fics tab for something nice and angsty and rediscovered this gem I forgot how much I loved this story! And how much I loved LoZ fanfic in general lmao. I'll probably still miss the next update but my sporadic visits will try to be more frequent!
Midna chapter 38 . 3/16
Oooh, looks like Eric is finally going to get what he deserves!
Mondm180: it is said on the last A/N of chapter 37 that the poll is on the author's profile; hope this helps! :)
Mondm180 chapter 1 . 3/14
Ummm... I'm sorry to ask a question in the review comments, but I'm not sure where the poll that you wanted us to do, is? Could someone tell me where I could find it?
ERGA chapter 38 . 3/11
Oh dear lord, I hate Eric with my every soul and being and I sincerely want him to pay. It's too bad that you didn't wanted the sisters to meet at some point, but it would be cool if they got tiny cameos... Lol probably not. Anyway, I can't wait until you post the next chapter, this is a really good read in my opinion, and I'm interested to see what Serenity's going to do. Also, I wonder if like Ivy's family (parents, uncle, siblings etc.) would be on Ganon's side. It's kind of refreshing to see Ganon as kind of the better of the two, as we're so used to seeing him as the bad guy, so it's quite interesting and actually pretty nice. Anyways, just keep up the good job, I'm sure you'll do great!
HiddenInTheSun chapter 38 . 3/9
Wow, just wow. Hasn't it been like 7-10 days since the last update? I applaud you for how quick you've written this chapter. I've seen authors take months to come up with something of this length. I'm quite sad to know that this story is almost over, but I'll be on the lookout for any new stories. So, Serentiy is barren, maybe symbolic for how inactive wisdom is? Courage giving you the courage to go for it, Power giving you the ability to do it. Ivy is still unknown about where she is in the war, maybe fighting with her father, Link, in the war? But what side would he choose?

Midna chapter 37 . 3/9
Ugh! Some of these characters *cough*Eric*cough* are just making me so angry! When they do that, I just remember that Atalya is, in fact, Din, and when she becomes a goddess again she and her sisters are going to make him regret his mistakes. Additionally, when the Three become goddesses again it is possible that they will be more sympathetic to victims of rape.
giant dragon chapter 37 . 3/5
Good chapter for the most part but for the End of the Chapter BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ( Yeah i still think Eric should rot in hell.
Baby Mama Valkyria chapter 37 . 3/5
I hate rapists, I really do. They are the worst sort of scum to every walk the earth. Even murder sometimes pales in comparison in my opinion. But if they think they can just take the rapists bastard daughter away from her family, then they better be prepared to see their own people's heads roll before they lose their own.
HiddenInTheSun chapter 37 . 3/4
I may not have this right (sorry!), but would link's family be caught in Ganondolf's control, or are they on the other side of hyrule's territory? I would find it a nice twist if the embodiments power and courage respectively fought against wisdom's forces... holy crap I just realised that Ganondolf is the GOOD side in this story, little bit overreacting and not listening to any excuses, but still the wronged and justice driven side... but you can't really say that Serenity is the source of this injustice (can't really say evil, with the baby being loved and all...), they're all just being played by one, annoying, politically powerful asshole. Also I noticed no mention of Serenity in this chapter, even though Eric was spoken of (also, PREVIOUS lover?! You'd think he'd want to keep his image in shape), so that means... you have to make Serenity and Ivy meet! Come on, it's time! Even if it's just in the same village, they have to have seen each other!

giant dragon chapter 35 . 3/1
Allright about that piece of filth ( AKA Eric ) i hope that he and everyone else in this complot get what they deserve soon and Eric woudn't even be the true ruler of hyrule that would still be Serenity Because he isn't royalty by blood he's just a piece of filth and an Asshole that somehow is a good warrior and i hope that he and everyone else in this complot burn in hell.
Shiekah Ninja chapter 36 . 1/30
This is a really interesting story and I enjoy reading it. I hate Eric but I figure Ganondorf would be better at punishing him than I would, so I hope he gets the chance.
Spoooop chapter 36 . 1/8
Oh, I'm so sorry that you are going through hard times, and I hope things will get better for you... Also, don't sweat it, this chapter wasn't bad at all, just because you've made mistakes doesn't make it trash c: I can't wait for the next chapter m8, good luck! Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2016
Eh the story is not bad but not the best ether
HiddenInTheSun chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
I don't know how long since the last update, but I feel like it has been too long! I may need to go back and read a few chapters again. The hit with a pillow thing made me chuckle a little bit, but now you've given him both the pillows, oh no! So far so good my friend, but it seems that Ivy is the only happy protagonist at the moment.